IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Weather
1/27/10, 8:01 AM   #161
Re: Weather
badgerfan

3 degrees here this morning in Badgerland. At least thats 3 above.

1/27/10, 8:21 PM   #162
Tim Watson

At 5am when i left for work today it was a big fat zero degrees. Looks that way for the next 4 or 5 days then we might get a little warmer.

1/28/10, 3:25 AM   #163
illiNOISE

It snowed HARD yesterday at work for about 10 minutes, then turned off like a light switch. Had it snowed like that all night, we would've been digging out from underneath about a foot of snow. As it was, we had nothing more than a dusting.

But as long as it's warm and dry the last weekend of February in northern Kentucky for Windy Hollow's big modified show, I don't care what it does right now.

http://windyhollowspeedway.com/index.htm

2/2/10, 8:50 PM   #164
Tim Watson

Just got done shoveling about 3-4" of snow here in cheeseland today. Not bad really cause the temp was about 30 and no wind so i got a little exercise cleaning up the driveway.

2/2/10, 8:57 PM   #165
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Watson View Post
Just got done shoveling about 3-4" of snow here in cheeseland today. Not bad really cause the temp was about 30 and no wind so i got a little exercise cleaning up the driveway.
Best keep a cover on da H-D Eh??....keepn it from getn Dusty/Rusty!!....Mid 70's here in Yuma!!...sorry Tim,just hadta......

2/3/10, 10:37 PM   #166
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinSprinter View Post
Best keep a cover on da H-D Eh??....keepn it from getn Dusty/Rusty!!....Mid 70's here in Yuma!!...sorry Tim,just hadta......
Yeah the cover isn't coming off the Harley Low Rider anytime soon. That's ok to jab me about the temps cause when it's 30 here in the beginning of February it actually feels like 70! I still hate it though!

2/3/10, 11:06 PM   #167
terrehautian

A little bit of ice/freezing rain and then snow by Friday. 3-5 inches of white death. Bring it on white death. I need a challenge for my Jeep. I want to have to use my 4wd and I haven't had to yet.

2/5/10, 4:41 PM   #168
Seadog

Two good reasons to be at East Bay:

1. USAC sprints

2. To get away from this fookin' 5- 8 inches of snow on it's way to Cincy.

Unfortunately, I not make number one, so I'll have to put up with number two. Sounds kind of crappy (pun intended).

2/5/10, 4:45 PM   #169
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadog View Post
Two good reasons to be at East Bay:

1. USAC sprints

2. To get away from this fookin' 5- 8 inches of snow on it's way to Cincy.

Unfortunately, I not make number one, so I'll have to put up with number two. Sounds kind of crappy (pun intended).
Add a #3 for me. The wonderful job the road crews are doing on the highways. Money is tight so I guess we are on our own.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

2/5/10, 8:03 PM   #170
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Watson View Post
Yeah the cover isn't coming off the Harley Low Rider anytime soon. That's ok to jab me about the temps cause when it's 30 here in the beginning of February it actually feels like 70! I still hate it though!

I got a ride in this morning before the snow hit, I have been on the road every day but two this winter. Riding keeps me from loosing it all together, great therapy. Snowing and blowing real hard here so it may be a couple days before I get to ride again, they say next weeks storm will make this one look like a walk in the park.

Jerry #66
www.joshspencer.com

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Weather