IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > $5000 to win at Tri-State!
8/5/12, 4:01 PM   #151
Re: $5000 to win at Tri-State!
Rpracing1

WOW........Thread has 17,000 views..........Dang Haubstadt always get all af the dang attention. Aw Shucks....That aint fair now,,,,,,

Lock and Load,,,,,,,Now Fire Away! LOL

8/5/12, 4:14 PM   #152
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
WOW........Thread has 17,000 views..........Dang Haubstadt always get all af the dang attention. Aw Shucks....That aint fair now,,,,,,

Lock and Load,,,,,,,Now Fire Away! LOL
This is a great thread about a great race at a great track. Don't do Tri-State Speedway and last night's race a disservice by trying to turn this thread into another one of those this track -vs- that track threads.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

1 member likes this post: racephoto1
8/5/12, 4:18 PM   #153
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
This is a great thread about a great race at a great track. Don't do Tri-State Speedway and last night's race a disservice by trying to turn this thread into another one of those this track -vs- that track threads.

Jerry
Nothing implied of the sort Jerry. Obviously it is a great thread as I tried to point out . Now please quit trying to make something out of nothing. Thank you in advance.

2 members like this post: Dirtfan, mowerman
8/5/12, 4:20 PM   #154
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpracing1 View Post
nothing implied of the sort jerry. Obviously it is a great thread as i tried to point out . Now please quit trying to make something out of nothing. Thank you in advance.
b.s.

Winston Churchill

8/5/12, 4:21 PM   #155
Racer12

8/5/12, 4:27 PM   #156
SHORTBUS

Race Count This Year: 35
Race Count Last Year: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by racephoto1 View Post
as usual, i'm glad i went . It's always worth the drive for me. The show was another classic. The dirt has changed after sprint week. I'm not sure what he did, but it's great.

As for you whiners about the tractor parade, i'd rather watch john deere green then three divisions of junk, which everyoe here whines about when a track runs that. You just can't please some people.

Congratulations to hendrick , briscoe and clemons, they made the last few laps real exciting. I'd also like to thank mscs for adding everyone to the feature, that was a class act. Didn't have , but did it anyway.

For those of you who say it's too far away, your loss. Once again you missed another great show.
if i was the promotor of a race track the people ( photographers ) that get in free would make it manditory that you take pictures of this (as you call it junk ) you look like a herd of turtles getting out of the infield when the junk arrives.im mean afterall you are advertising & your wares as well as the tracks. Now bash me all you want im used to it.

2 members like this post: Chris Nunn, dirt330
8/5/12, 5:19 PM   #157
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHORTBUS View Post
a herd of turtles
now that was funny Bill

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

8/5/12, 7:05 PM   #158
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

A very exciting evening at TSS! I do have a comment/question concerning the spin and stop by Daron Clayton on lap 14. It first appeared that he was going to gas it and keep going, but he came to a stop. The race continued under green for two laps, and many of us on the backstretch felt he would be scored as being two laps down, but he obviously wasn't. Did the MSCS officials feel that they erred by not throwing the caution sooner and that scoring Daron laps down would be unfair? That is the conclusion that I arrived at. Anybody have any comments on this?

8/5/12, 7:21 PM   #159
peacedaddy101

I think the flag man just didn't see him. Clayton was clearly not intending to pull in the infield and quit, but when I turned to the flag man to see when he was going to throw the yellow he never even looked to turn 3.

1 member likes this post: ronmil
8/5/12, 11:28 PM   #160
MDW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmil View Post
A very exciting evening at TSS! I do have a comment/question concerning the spin and stop by Daron Clayton on lap 14. It first appeared that he was going to gas it and keep going, but he came to a stop. The race continued under green for two laps, and many of us on the backstretch felt he would be scored as being two laps down, but he obviously wasn't. Did the MSCS officials feel that they erred by not throwing the caution sooner and that scoring Daron laps down would be unfair? That is the conclusion that I arrived at. Anybody have any comments on this?
You are correct...I did not see Daron stopped in turn 3. The track officials thought I did but when I did not go yellow they told me he was there. The water truck blocks my view of that spot( the size of a sprint car) so I missed it. To stop any thoughts on the water truck being there ....it is in the infield for safety it holds alot of water if it is ever needed, and safety will not take second place. Daron being scored any laps down never came up or would have been done....my mistake not his. I am sorry that it happened, myself or any of the TSS\MSCS crew do not like when these things happen.

Mo Will
MSCS/TSS Starter

7 members like this post: 3wide, fish, Jerry Shaw, Mud Packer, racephoto1, rclaridge, ronmil
Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > $5000 to win at Tri-State!