IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Any news from the PUT!
6/14/13, 4:33 PM   #121
Re: Any news from the PUT!
wolfracer69

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmemmer View Post
I got a answer to all the complaining. Tommy would of gotten it in and it would of been a better track. Lol. There ya goes guys this post deleted. have a great end to midget week while I'm stuck in florida missing all the racing.

Posted via Mobile Device
then people would be on here b#$%hing about the tractor show. if the complainers are that good at track prep they should buy a track and show every one how to do it right every time. jmo

6/14/13, 4:48 PM   #122
Pat O'Connor Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner View Post
The track condition was bad but considering I spent the first part of yesterday hooked up to an IV pump getting chemotherapy... Last night wasn't so bad.
Gets my vote for post of the year.

6/14/13, 5:56 PM   #123
johnnythunderhead
Banned

boom, boom, boom, boom (make way for the boy with the big bass drum); all slide jobs were accidental last nite, with right rears involuntarily diving up to the cushion like thirsty dogs in a panicked search of a quik slurp in the turns/ twas a one groover and yes it was a contact sport, with only the wild at heart jumping the cushion for speed, while everyone else spun their tires and banged wheels.

none -the-less, great car count, great crowd and some pretty nifty racing

thanks to all the midget teams for supporting the series and for putting on a great show/ love them midgets!!!!

likewise sprint cars too

there was an impressive field of mods too I suppose (but why was there a 3rd class?) and mods don't seem to do well on slick tracks, and i'd'a rather waited a few minutes while they put some water up top and down low while we waited for midget drivers to move into their sprinters, and then ran the mods last.

hey, i'm used to get'n'er done by 9 not 12:30, lol

but, we got the race in and I enjoyed myself, drank some yucky ole coors, had some delicious pot roast stew (thanks to my friends who made the trek from central pa.) and we got to see 45 awesome midgets!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by johnnythunderhead; 6/15/13 at 5:57 AM.

6/14/13, 7:18 PM   #124
SCOTT M

Seriously! Was a good race! What is the debate about? We've been rained out....Suffered heartbreak.....Had a great night of racing.....Some just have'ta find something to ***** about, I guess. Could be worse guys....I personally guarantee ya!
Last edited by SCOTT M; 6/14/13 at 7:32 PM.

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Any news from the PUT!