IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Attn: Mmsa mini sprints
7/11/13, 10:36 PM   #91
Re: Attn: Mmsa mini sprints
Blacklowrider96

You can spend however much money you want but if you can't drive you're not ever gonna win

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: SPIKER RACING PRODUCTS
7/11/13, 10:44 PM   #92
SPIKER RACING PRODUCTS

Does anyone want to buy some stock right out of the bike engine kits. I think that there are 6 on the way in. Gsxr 1000 05-08 and 04-12 r1's. Lets start this stock motor deal right now. Ill tag and mark every engine i sell. Ill also keep a log book of where every engine goes.

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: DAD
7/11/13, 10:52 PM   #93
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPIKER RACING PRODUCTS View Post
Does anyone want to buy some stock right out of the bike engine kits. I think that there are 6 on the way in. Gsxr 1000 05-08 and 04-12 r1's. Lets start this stock motor deal right now. Ill tag and mark every engine i sell. Ill also keep a log book of where every engine goes.

Posted via Mobile Device
Looks like a guy with so many motors could switch motors for one race then switch back to race them "Waynesfield Stock Motors".

Bill Jones

1 member likes this post: Mike M 67
7/11/13, 10:53 PM   #94
SPIKER RACING PRODUCTS

We will make this like INEX 600 RACING.This is a group for Legend car racing that you can only buy your sealed engine from. I would love to be that guy!!

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: DAD
7/11/13, 10:54 PM   #95
SPIKER RACING PRODUCTS

I would but there not in yet.

Posted via Mobile Device

7/11/13, 11:17 PM   #96
DAD

Quote:
We will make this like INEX 600 RACING.This is a group for Legend car racing that you can only buy your sealed engine from. I would love to be that guy!!

Posted via Mobile Device
Be careful what you wish for! That guy started out a millionaire already and those things only make him chump change. If you really want national rules it will take a guy like that to implement them. His cars are junk bricks but every piece on your car had better come from him.

If you got this bunch together in one little room they would probably have to call out the National Guard.

Honest Dad himself

1 member likes this post: Bradleyracing86
7/11/13, 11:20 PM   #97
DAD

Quote:
I would but there not in yet.

Posted via Mobile Device
That is what we call creating a shortage to raise prices, you know like antifreez in the 70's or gasoline today.

Honest Dad himself

7/11/13, 11:33 PM   #98
DAD

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device
A lot of times them "STOCK" right off the bike motors aren't too stock. I have gotten one very gray area motor off of EBAY one time. Then what do you do? These crotch rocket kids spend a lot of money on their bikes before they make a mistake and we end up with their motors.

That was the nice things about the 600cc motors those kids were a lot younger and dumber and more of them out there, making them darn right cheap. Then what happened those danged sidewinders came along.

Honest Dad himself

7/11/13, 11:47 PM   #99
wing-44

well rob you and Andy might have got a lot of other mini sprint groups/racers involved in helping our class get some attention.now is the time to come together on a seriously exceptable stock rule. Amsa,Mmsa,Mals, I know that the motors we run are very easily bought all over the place and the Internet remember the turd remarks on the 2009 yzfr1.
I could have purchased any brand on eBay for under $2000.00 bucks and stuck with the turd.lol I love blue sorry. I paid $800.00 bucks for a 2010 yzf r1 plus $150.00 for shipping.
try putting a claim of $2000.00 bucks on the winners motor (block only) then all the building will stop I will guaranty no one will dump money in them..... not even me. please keep on the positive side it's to all our best interests to keep this awesome class going in the right direction.

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: Bradleyracing86
7/11/13, 11:55 PM   #100
Bradleyracing86

Phill I agree. I think a claim would be great. The gsxr guys are gonna need a lil more money though. I think 2800 would cover everything.
As you said earlier, I don't know you and you don't know me. However if we all could sit down together and look at these points I don't see why there can't be a national rule sanction.
I'm sure a meeting face to face would be alot less entertaining, and wife's and mothers would not be mentioned.

A engine can only make so much power when it's stock. It's either limited by comp, displacement, or longevity (rods).

Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Attn: Mmsa mini sprints