IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Speedrome and Rumble Series
3/27/09, 6:53 PM   #11
Re: Speedrome and Rumble Series
jdull99

Are the munchkins legal to run?

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
jasondull.com (For all the Racing News)

3/27/09, 7:19 PM   #12
tq11

:thumb I cant wait to run my TQ there! I have heard great stories of TQs running there. I think we will put on one heck of a show there. :thumb
Brandon Gray #11

3/27/09, 8:00 PM   #13
Circletrack40

"No Passing" I guess ""carrytheleftfront" was never there when Rich Vogler was running.

3/27/09, 8:49 PM   #14
Ovalmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdull99 View Post
Are the munchkins legal to run?

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
jasondull.com (For all the Racing News)

You better hope not! :O: See video below.....
David.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq18ZL300p0

3/27/09, 10:56 PM   #15
richie

Great video. I wonder who put that one up on YouTube?
Last edited by richie; 3/27/09 at 10:58 PM.

3/27/09, 11:31 PM   #16
Tony Barhorst

The Munchkins have been legal to compete with Wolverine for years. The VW cars are all legal like we have run with us at Fort Wayne. We have a Vogler chassis car that Matt Westfall drove owned by Dave Ryder out of Troy, Ohio that I hope will enter. Maybe that car, rather than a personality should be the "Grand Marshal"
That's what I like about the Wolverine Outlaw Series..these great cars are legal.

In response to the question about quarter midget classes, we are running the same ones as we have the Rumble Series indoor events:

Jr. Heavy
Jr. Honda
Heavy Honda
Sr. Honda
Heavy 160
Light 160

We look forward to working with quarter midget race director Dave Leseicki, who is a veteran leader of the Northest Ohio Quarter Midget Club and Rumble Series QM's.
Last edited by Tony Barhorst; 3/27/09 at 11:37 PM.

3/29/09, 10:36 AM   #17
Tony Barhorst

The races that the Rumble Series promotes has no license fees for any division.

The quarter midgets will not have to purchase one, and we welcome members of USAC and QMA.

We will also be running a split show on these Sunday races. The karts, quarter midgets, and jr sprints will run an early session with action starting at noon...when their show is complete in the afternoon, then we will check armbands and the second session will begin. The heats and features for the midgets, sprints, etc will begin at 5:00 P.M. each day.

All the teams can load in early if they wish at 9:a.m, but are not required to.

We will sell an ‘early class’ pit pass of $10, valid until ½ hour after completion of that session, or an ‘all day’ pass of $30. Both can be sold at the time of registration. Those that decide to stay after the ‘early class’ can upgrade by paying the difference, IF of minimum age required by insurance company.

The Wolverine midgets accept USAC, UMARA, and temporary permits. No membership is required with them either. Check out details on rules and entry fees at www.wolverinemidgets.com.

3/30/09, 10:16 AM   #18
IndyQMDad

Tony,

Will the QM's be running the full-sized track, or will there be another configuration?

Thanks,
David

3/30/09, 2:17 PM   #19
Tony Barhorst

The quarter midgets and karts will be running a smaller track..utilizing the infield (all asphalt) in order to have a more regulation size treack, and for safety purposes.

Thanks for your interest.

Tony Barhorst
rumbleseries.com

3/30/09, 8:59 PM   #20
micro94

Tony.Thanks for all you do for this sport.Unfortunetly Ive never ran one of your events myself just watched.Ive wanted to but couldnt talk Dad into changing from dirt to pavement.But anyway.I think I might know the asnwer to this but what about the micros running in this deal?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Speedrome and Rumble Series