IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Fan Club--Thank you!
3/13/09, 10:26 PM   #1
Fan Club--Thank you!
hudcone

We would just like to thank everyone for all of the kind responses and all of the new members to the fan club. We had a pretty good outcome and we hope to see all of you at the races!

If you'd still like to join or just want some more information, just go to our website, www.hudcone.com

Thank you all!

3/14/09, 1:09 PM   #2
Re: Fan Club--Thank you!
SPD 37

Hud, good luck in 2009! You are one of if not the most underated driver in the midwest! You always get the most out of what ever car you are racing! Always exciting to watch you race where ever you go!

3/14/09, 9:53 PM   #3
ClaytonYeley

Hud, did you find a ride for the little 500?

3/15/09, 1:50 AM   #4
hudcone

no we havnt . its not lookin very good. everyone is goin thru some pretty tough times it seems. the stewart car i drove last is ready to go , but they dont have the funding to go and do it right , but they told me if they could get some help, then ive got the ride. we will just have to see what happens .

thank you

hud cone
cone/corry racing

3/15/09, 3:57 PM   #5
ClaytonYeley

Sorry to hear that, you are a perfect steal for anyone looking for a driver because you get the job done. I hope you get the break you need to get the ride. If the ride doesn’t come through go get em everywhere else!:thumb

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Fan Club--Thank you!