THE PAINTER

hello mark, TSR has 2 cars the 22 and 10

doug

2/20/09, 11:03 AM   #12
Re: Silvercrown
onthegas7j

Race Count This Year: 48
Race Count Last Year: 31

who is in the contos car? and if usac does away with the silver crown cars ima be pissed... Duquoin is my favorite race of the year, its the one of the only races that i will drive the 970 miles home to illinois for each and every year.

2/20/09, 11:17 AM   #13
THE PAINTER

josh wise in the 4 car,and R E has the 199 and 6 car

2/20/09, 11:51 AM   #14
IndyBound

Thank guys, I stand corrected, I had the 22 & 6 car numbers in my original post, just wasn't sure who owned them. I also didn't see the 22 practice nor the 199. So, car count is at 15 & one stolen enroute to Phoenix.

Patti

2/20/09, 12:19 PM   #15
sc96

Makes you wonder what is going to happen to the dirt SC deal it does not look good. I did hear the same rummer that SC cars dirt and Pavement were going to be on the chopping block. What worries me is it comes from a very good source.

2/20/09, 12:22 PM   #16
wbr

Thanks Patti, and yes please share the photos with us. We will definately be in Richmond. Or the team will be, my new job and mother nature dictates where in the USA I am at any given time and for how long.

Manzy only had 18 SC cars last year, so 15 doesn't mean the sky is falling, not yet.

I am fairly happy with Mr. Miller's results thus far at USAC. If we all would give him the same reasonable doubt we give the President of our Country, which is 4 years to get things going in the right direction before his next job evauluation or ********, I think he will be able to make USAC profitable. Dropping the SC series would be a disaster for USAC, the teams and the fans.

I wish the boys could campaign a dirt car on the Silver Crown and Sprint series, but we'll all be happy and most thankful to our sponsors for allowing us to run the races we can. (Our glass is half full or better, most of the time.)

I feel almost ill for Mr. Nolin and his team, a stolen car is horrible. I am adding a post to the stolen post also.

Good luck to all the competitors at Manzanita, especially Brian and Kody in the SC and Hunter in the Sprints. :thumb

2/20/09, 1:18 PM   #17
dmyers25m

i know the 50 car is Zach Daum....i think he is going to try to run the whole silver crown schedule this year

2/20/09, 1:48 PM   #18
DonMoore10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbr View Post
I am fairly happy with Mr. Miller's results thus far at USAC.
:eek:

2/20/09, 1:55 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyBound View Post
Wonder if he has heard the same rumors I have that Mr. Miller has been told he has to make USAC profitable and eliminating the SC division is the best way to do that.
It would be a shame for the Silver Crown division to go away but I think I can make up for it with the 70-80 Midget and Sprint Car races they'll still have.

As opposed to having nothing because they carried a financial anchor too long at the behest of the "fans"

2/20/09, 3:58 PM   #20
Sprint63122

If they have to cut a division lose the midgets and get the dirt silver crown cars on the half-miles and go with that.The best division they have right now is the dirt sprint cars but again this year after sprint week not much going on between there and four crown.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Silvercrown