IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Fan Club
2/17/09, 1:30 PM   #1
Fan Club
hudcone

We are trying to raise money for our race team. This is just a thought, and we wanted to see what kind of response we get. We are thinking about opening up a fan club that would help finance our race team. Desperate times call for desperate measures. We already have a lot of people that make this possible, but it never seems to be enough to compete at the top level.

What we are thinking, is $100 (which won't even buy a good pair of shoes) for a Platinum membership. Which would include:
-Two of the latest style Cone/Corry Racing T-Shirts, dark gray or white
-An 8x10 autographed photo of sprint car or midget
-A cool #14 window decal
-Your name would be added to our list of sponsors on our webpage www.hudcone.com
-And a personalized DVD of pictures, race footage and interviews of the Cone/Corry #14 sprint & midget
-A Cone/Corry Racing Fan Club Membership Card (if you bring this card to the races you can purchase any t-shirt for $10)

We are also offering the Gold membership for $50 which includes:
-One of the latest style Cone/Corry Racing T-Shirts, dark gray or white
-An 8x10 autographed photo of sprint car or midget
-A cool #14 window decal
-A Cone/Corry Racing Fan Club Membership Card (if you bring this card to the races you can purchase any t-shirt for $10)
-And a personalized DVD of pictures, race footage and interviews of the Cone/Corry #14 sprint & midget

After numerous requests; we have decided to offer a package for the kids, it is a $30 Youth Membership. With this you will get:
-Your choice of 1 autographed 8x10 photo or a M,S,or YouthL. t-shirt, avail. in white only.
-A cool #14 decal package with a variety of sizes
This package is specifically designed for the kids. And we hope that this will help get them a little more involved.

We know in these hard times money is tight everywhere. We have a very strong race team, and very much appreciate all of the fans whether or not you join. This could go a long way in helping us succeed in the upcoming season.

Thank you very much for all the support everyone has shown us, it makes it all worthwhile.

Sincerely,
Hud Cone
Cone/Corry Racing
Last edited by hudcone; 2/19/09 at 4:04 AM. Reason: due to the high demand of the Platinum package, we decided we would add another t-shirt to both Platinum and Gold packages.

2/17/09, 1:40 PM   #2
Re: Fan Club
JasonWatt

Hud,

I am interested in this. I have no problem helping to support the guys who put on a great show for me and my kids. Please keep me posted!

Jason Watt

2/17/09, 2:16 PM   #3
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

Im also interested. :thumb

2/17/09, 2:22 PM   #4
hudcone

Thank you for your reply , what is your email address kuhnfan?

2/17/09, 2:38 PM   #5
interpreter66

nothing wrong with thinking outside the box:thumb

2/17/09, 5:34 PM   #6
ThrottleHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudcone View Post
And for all you cheepskates who want to see us run second instead of win, we are offering the Gold membership
Haha.... classic, Hud! We interviewed Hud for the website and discovered he is exactly our type of guy.... speaks his mind with a great sense of humor!

Best of luck this year. That, IMO, is an excellent idea. I believe you will get more people than you realize.....

2/17/09, 11:16 PM   #7
ClaytonYeley

I am not sure how much I can help with money being so tight these days. If I can’t do anything else I will be sure to get one of those cool T Shirts at the track or on your web site http://www.hudcone.com/Contact_Us.html.
:checkered:

2/17/09, 11:27 PM   #8
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudcone View Post
Thank you for your reply , what is your email address kuhnfan?
anhddf49587@yahoo.com

2/17/09, 11:49 PM   #9
hudcone

ClaytonYeley- we know exactly what you mean. Thank you so much for your reply. If you decide you would like to join later on, that would be super. Either way we thank you for your support and hope to see you at the races!!
PS: keep us in mind if you hit the lottery.. Hahah

2/18/09, 4:13 PM   #10
hudcone

Due to the high demand of memberships, we have decided to add another t-shirt to both packages. These changes will affect everyone who has placed an order.
Thank you.
Hud Cone
Cone/Corry Racing

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Fan Club