IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Terre Haute infield coolers
4/4/23, 8:40 AM   #61
Re: Terre Haute infield coolers
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

it seems fair grounds tracks concessions are priced higher than privately owned tracks. Probably the politicians cut

3 members like this post: DirtTrackTherapy16J, rimrider69, tirespinner
4/4/23, 10:21 AM   #62
The Old Coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer View Post
Looking for opinions. What would be a fair price to pay for a 16 ounce cold beer at the track? Keep in mind the price of ice
To quote Edmund Burke "Whatever the market will bear"!

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner
4/4/23, 10:45 AM   #63
JMA1181

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancho Stapp View Post
I don’t want to here from the morons if you can’t afford it you don’t need to be drinking crowd because that’s not the issue here.
Have to love a guy referring to morons and what he doesn’t want to HERE from them. I doubt you will HERE them say anything, you might HEAR them though.

2 members like this post: OnTheHammer, tirespinner
4/4/23, 11:20 AM   #64
Pancho Stapp

Oh **** i misspelled something in my haste to get back to watching the race from Richmond as i was posting. Thanks for following up.

3 members like this post: DirtTrackTherapy16J, flagboy55, JMA1181
4/4/23, 12:12 PM   #65
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Way to go Bill Rose and others involved. Coolers welcome, 16x16x16, piece of cake. Beer in cans only welcome. Infield only. Excellent idea!! I and others who enjoy drinking a few beers after a hard day of work or work week can enjoy that bc we want to, not bc we have to or bc were alcoholics. Families with kids who can't afford high priced concessions but still want to try and take their family to a race can now go and enjoy the race with a cooler in the infield!! Awesome business decision!! Well done!!

4/4/23, 12:30 PM   #66
cmakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdull99 View Post
I don't recall much about the infield...(remember pitting and staging outside the track when we ran it...). With all this beer drinking; I gota ask; how are the bathrooms down there???
Hahahahah. . . .temporary. . . .

2 members like this post: jdull99, tirespinner
4/4/23, 7:22 PM   #67
Rapid Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtTrackTherapy16J View Post
Way to go Bill Rose and others involved. Coolers welcome, 16x16x16, piece of cake. Beer in cans only welcome. Infield only. Excellent idea!! I and others who enjoy drinking a few beers after a hard day of work or work week can enjoy that bc we want to, not bc we have to or bc were alcoholics. Families with kids who can't afford high priced concessions but still want to try and take their family to a race can now go and enjoy the race with a cooler in the infield!! Awesome business decision!! Well done!!
There are some places that are so perfect that you never want to see them change. The infield at the Action Track is just one of those places for me. The sound, the smells, the people with blankets, coolers and grills. Been going there for 55 years and it is amazing how it takes you back. Thank you for keeping it alive. See you in turn two.

4/4/23, 8:46 PM   #68
flagboy55

So I was wondering if you think they’ll let me drive my car into the infield in turn 3 with my cooler with beer in it?🏁🏁

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, DirtTrackTherapy16J, oppweld
4/5/23, 12:41 AM   #69
jdull99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Rick View Post
There are some places that are so perfect that you never want to see them change. The infield at the Action Track is just one of those places for me. The sound, the smells, the people with blankets, coolers and grills. Been going there for 55 years and it is amazing how it takes you back. Thank you for keeping it alive. See you in turn two.
Porta-John perfect???
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)

1 member likes this post: Hustlin-Hoosier
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Terre Haute infield coolers