IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > It’s Smackdown Week
8/23/22, 12:20 AM   #11
The55

I have attended every Smackdown except one (missed due to my fathers death). Flew in from NC and FL to attend the last several years. Back in IN now and will be there with my two kids (grown) and daughters boyfriend. Great event and I hope everyone who loves sprint cars gets their “you know what” to Kokomo.

8/23/22, 10:03 PM   #12
reeserx

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeserx View Post
Taking camper up sometime early this week. Pretty excited! One of my favorite race weekends of the year
Got camper up there today. Really surprised how many campers are already there! I’m gettin excited!!!

8/24/22, 7:24 AM   #13
Ilovedirttrackracing

Our racing family will be in house for this great racing event. We have the girls from Ohio coming in and friends from Iowa and Bill from NY and Bill and wife from pa. Looking forward to having a great time and making some great Kodak moments and life time memories together ❤️. Lol. Have a great week to all the racing fans and don't forget to say go blue 💙. Lol. God bless America. Thanks 👏

8/24/22, 5:26 PM   #14
Re: It’s Smackdown Week
Andrew S. Quinn

Sounds like Rick is getting excited for great racing events,and Karaoke too from the looks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovedirttrackracing View Post
Our racing family will be in house for this great racing event. We have the girls from Ohio coming in and friends from Iowa and Bill from NY and Bill and wife from pa. Looking forward to having a great time and making some great Kodak moments and life time memories together ❤️. Lol. Have a great week to all the racing fans and don't forget to say go hi and stop by for a Silver Bullet or 2 go blue ��. Lol. God bless America. Thanks ��

This is what I'll be singing all weekend

Us boys around here,
we like drinking watered down beer.
Sometimes I post here,but more often its Chuck,
And the end of the night I'm lucky to find Mail Mans Pick up truck.....

Yeah us boys around here,
Staggering around with our watered down beer.....
Last edited by Andrew S. Quinn; 8/24/22 at 5:30 PM.

8/24/22, 7:33 PM   #15
Ilovedirttrackracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn View Post
Sounds like Rick is getting excited for great racing events,and Karaoke too from the looks!
Unbelievable you can't make this stuff up. Lmao 🤣. Thanks aq simply the best 👌. Thanks 👏

8/26/22, 9:28 AM   #16
flagboy55

Talked a couple folks we became friends with, who “ used to go to the Outlaws “ into coming Saturday to Smackdown. Never been to wingless before. Think we can convince them to see the light?

2 members like this post: chrismattlin, oppweld
8/26/22, 10:08 AM   #17
nodramazone20

Thursday was OK show...I kinda wish they would have left track alone...let it get wide, but oh well......Cummins was the show...I am ready for Night 2 after I knock out some work this morning

2 members like this post: flagboy55, Hubie48
8/26/22, 10:46 AM   #18
Hubie48

Cummings drive was a real wing ding'er! I loved his honesty in mentioning he could not have done it with the original rubber he went to the grid with. Grant is just a top flight driver that USAC is very lucky to have.

The track was "different" but fast and the same for everyone.

Amazing driver comments from Chet. I doubt the piker has seen ten live laps all year as his face is always stuck on Race Monitor. Last year I thought Tony Montana was the worst possible but have been proven wrong. His complete rip off of Grandpa Jones awe shucks mentality ensures Sprint Car racing will be forever linked to Hillbilly's.

2 members like this post: EBookerFan, luckybuc97
8/26/22, 6:52 PM   #19
flagboy55

I don’t think it takes Chet saying anything. Pretty much all short track small time racing is linked to it. I’m ok with it. I’m not big time myself, but I love dirt track racing Big Time

1 member likes this post: Hustlin-Hoosier
8/26/22, 8:58 PM   #20
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubie48 View Post
Cummings drive was a real wing ding'er! I loved his honesty in mentioning he could not have done it with the original rubber he went to the grid with. Grant is just a top flight driver that USAC is very lucky to have.

The track was "different" but fast and the same for everyone.

Amazing driver comments from Chet. I doubt the piker has seen ten live laps all year as his face is always stuck on Race Monitor. Last year I thought Tony Montana was the worst possible but have been proven wrong. His complete rip off of Grandpa Jones awe shucks mentality ensures Sprint Car racing will be forever linked to Hillbilly's.
It is Cummins!

2 members like this post: Hustlin-Hoosier, luckybuc97
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > It’s Smackdown Week