IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Who all is going to bubba's
1/31/21, 12:15 PM   #11
Re: Who all is going to bubba's
ISF

We always incorporate the BRP USAC weekends into our yearly Florida winter get away. Like several others here we're not going to the Sunshine State this year. Several issues conspired against our yearly escape from the throes of winter weather in north central Illinois.

Hope all of you who see your way clear to attend BRP for the USAC weekends have a safe and healthy experience!! Soak up some of that sunshine for those of us stuck in winters' purgatory.

1/31/21, 12:18 PM   #12
Therealether

You won't be disappointed with WoO at Volusia. We go every year, and also for the Top gun Sprints a there a few times a year. They're bad fast there.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
1/31/21, 2:42 PM   #13
WinglessLovers

Race Count This Year: 29
Race Count Last Year: 85

My wife and I will be at Bubba's both weekends and have been every year since USAC started running there. Will be at East Bay Monday and Tuesday for All Stars and at Volusia Wednesday and Thursday for All Stars along with WOO sprints on Sunday at Volusia.

Bruce and Pat Eckel

1/31/21, 3:39 PM   #14
tqracer53

In Florida now. Going next weekend for first time

3 members like this post: 1021gpa, i love dirt track racing, tirespinner
2/1/21, 12:25 AM   #15
Blitzman

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinglessLovers View Post
Will be at East Bay Monday and Tuesday for All Stars and at Volusia Wednesday and Thursday for All Stars along with WOO sprints on Sunday at Volusia.

Bruce and Pat Eckel
Myself & a buddy doing near the same thing. Leaving Ocala Sunday morning though for Ohio after USAC midgets.

2/1/21, 8:39 AM   #16
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Me!!! This will be my second time!

2/1/21, 10:05 AM   #17
EldoraMark

I have been at Bubbas since Saturday watching late Models for two days. Going to get down in 30's for 3 days but suppose to warm up for the USAC races.

2/1/21, 1:43 PM   #18
Therealether

I remember in I think, 2013 the midgets ran the pavement at New Smyrna, it was about 33 degrees those 2 nights. Couldn't feel my toes on the way home. That's like below zero weather for us Floridians 🤣

2/2/21, 12:32 AM   #19
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therealether View Post
I remember in I think, 2013 the midgets ran the pavement at New Smyrna, it was about 33 degrees those 2 nights. Couldn't feel my toes on the way home. That's like below zero weather for us Floridians 🤣
My wife is from Florida and when she moved here Southern Indiana and it got below 60 she would be freezeing lol . She"d wear my goosedown coat and sock hat inside lol

2/2/21, 11:28 AM   #20
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Little dog staying on the porch this year

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Who all is going to bubba's