Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Josh Spenser
7/12/08, 12:20 AM   #1
Josh Spenser
racerfanx2

How is Josh?

7/12/08, 12:29 AM   #2
Re: Josh Spenser
chad

I was by his car when the ambulance pulled up but I didn't stick around to see if he got in or not. He was sitting in the trailer and the EMT's were looking at him when I walked away. I sure hope he is ok, he has had enough bad luck this year and I hope he was not hurt to bad.

7/12/08, 1:34 AM   #3
Jerry Spencer

Just wanted to thank everyone for stopping at the trailer to check on Josh. Josh was released about an hour ago with a clean bill of health, other than being very sore and having a headache he is OK. Josh will be taking the car apart first thing in the morning and will try to be at Gas City for the Saturday show, he will be at Kokomo for sure on Sunday. The car he crashed tonight was the U.S.A.C. car owned by Mark and Scott Batcheldor so the family car was not affected, Scott just flew in from Tuscon and was having a great time watching his car go in circles, they have also assured Josh that whatever he needs to continue with U.S.A.C. he will have. We would also like to let everyone know that this was just a racing deal and we hold no hard feelings toward anyone, as a matter of fact we felt bad for the other driver involved as we know he in no way meant to hurt Josh. The cool thing was he came to our trailer like a man and apologized, we have gained a lot of respect for this young man. :respect:

Again thank you for your support.

Jerry, Sarah, Paul and Josh Spencer #66j
www.joshspencer.com

7/12/08, 2:06 AM   #4
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

i was worried the whole nite hoping he was ok....very glad he is okay...:thumb

7/12/08, 2:08 AM   #5
chad

That is great news !!! If you make it tomorrow best of luck. I will be pulling for Josh again sunday at Kokomo.

7/12/08, 8:49 AM   #6
tonyj

Good news indeed! Best of luck to Team Spencer rest of Sprint Week - :thumb

7/12/08, 10:51 AM   #7
pletchfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
Just wanted to thank everyone for stopping at the trailer to check on Josh. Josh was released about an hour ago with a clean bill of health, other than being very sore and having a headache he is OK. Josh will be taking the car apart first thing in the morning and will try to be at Gas City for the Saturday show, he will be at Kokomo for sure on Sunday. The car he crashed tonight was the U.S.A.C. car owned by Mark and Scott Batcheldor so the family car was not affected, Scott just flew in from Tuscon and was having a great time watching his car go in circles, they have also assured Josh that whatever he needs to continue with U.S.A.C. he will have. We would also like to let everyone know that this was just a racing deal and we hold no hard feelings toward anyone, as a matter of fact we felt bad for the other driver involved as we know he in no way meant to hurt Josh. The cool thing was he came to our trailer like a man and apologized, we have gained a lot of respect for this young man. :respect:

Again thank you for your support.

Jerry, Sarah, Paul and Josh Spencer #66j
www.joshspencer.com
Jerry, Thank you so much for getting on here and letting us know something. We tried last night to find out something but were only told they thought he was ok. We were so worried. Also glad to know that it was not your car, I know you have mentioned a few times that you guys were one crash away from calling it quits and we would hate to see that happen. This is one of those things that you really hate when you are not there, all we were told was that he flipped. Nothing more and then the worry set in. Keep us posted. Good luck tonight if things work out so you and go and good luck at Kokomo as well. We will be praying that God will take special care of Josh and the race car!!!

7/12/08, 11:04 AM   #8
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

Glad Josh is OK. Sprint Week has been our first opportunity to watch Josh race and we've been pulling for him each night. :thumb

7/12/08, 11:11 AM   #9
Jerry Spencer

Thanks everyone, Josh was up early and getting things ready to race. He said he feels a lot better today. See you at the track.

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com

7/12/08, 12:33 PM   #10
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Jerry, Thanks for letting us know the facts. Glad Josh is safe and things will continue.

Best to all of you
Chuck

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Josh Spenser