IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dirt Vision vs. FLORACING
5/9/19, 11:26 PM   #1
Dirt Vision vs. FLORACING
ISF

Anyone know how Friday & Saturday night at Eldora will work? I checked the DirtVision schedule and they say that the USAC portion both Friday & Saturday night will not be broadcast on their network, only the WoO sprint cars.

Will FLORACING be including the WoO sprint cars as part of their broadcast or will they be deferring to DirtVision, as well?

2 members like this post: flagboy55, tirespinner
5/10/19, 12:30 AM   #2
Re: Dirt Vision vs. FLORACING
DiehardRaceFan

Race Count Last Year: 72

I believe FloRacing will only have the USAC portion and DIRTvision the WoO Sprints. Would imagine there are specifications as to what can/can't air. I know earlier this year in Vegas there was DIRTvision, Flo, and the NASCAR streaming site as the K&N Dirt Race was also that night.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
5/10/19, 6:41 AM   #3
flagboy55

Here’s what I know after listening to the Open Red podcast yesterday, which was a very good episode with Gary Taylor as the guest. Dirtvision will NOT be showing the USAC portion of the show. However they didn’t say if Flo would show the outlaw portion. They did say that Flo shows the Super Dirt Car series which is under the same ownership as the WOO. I hope that Flo will show both but I have not seen an official statement on that yet

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
5/10/19, 10:09 AM   #4
XtremeLS1

Unfortunately they will both only be showing the respective series they cover. I think it would've been in both parties best interest to share rights for the broadcast, but that's just my opinion. See linked tweet for confirmation from the dirtvision twitter:

https://twitter.com/dirtvision/statu...78839221211141

4 members like this post: addictedtodirt, RockinRy, Simon_says17, tirespinner
5/10/19, 10:12 AM   #5
flagboy55

So I left a message on the Flo Instagram page and they replied back saying that Dirtvision will be broadcasting the WOO. So it sounds like we will need both accounts to watch both. I understand there are probably contracts and such in play here, but one ticket at the gate gives you both, sure would be nice if that were the case to stream it. Maybe next year

2 members like this post: Simon_says17, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dirt Vision vs. FLORACING