IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > All Star Circuit Of Champions Sprints 2019 Schedule POSTED.
11/29/18, 1:17 PM   #11
mike mcghee

This topic was brought up at the ASCOC meeting and basically the Indiana promoters didn't want to chance losing money. They did give the option for someone to lease the tracks for a race but the costs didn't justify doing so. We will still end up with over 50 races and the All-Stars take care of us with tow money and pit passes. Go catch a race this season either wing or nonwing and support the sport we all love. Mike McGhee

11/29/18, 2:36 PM   #12
Re: All Star Circuit Of Champions Sprints 2019 Schedule POST
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike mcghee View Post
This topic was brought up at the ASCOC meeting and basically the Indiana promoters didn't want to chance losing money. They did give the option for someone to lease the tracks for a race but the costs didn't justify doing so. We will still end up with over 50 races and the All-Stars take care of us with tow money and pit passes. Go catch a race this season either wing or nonwing and support the sport we all love. Mike McGhee
You guys running full time ASCOC in 19?

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
11/29/18, 3:22 PM   #13
mike mcghee

Yes

11/29/18, 11:00 PM   #14
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 9
Race Count Last Year: 22

Ok what am I missing here. If ASCoC came to Haubstadt they would pack the house.

11/30/18, 3:29 AM   #15
jim goerge

Its been at least12 13 years that the all stars ran at Haubstadt back when guy webb owned them, TSS had a all star show booked on a Sunday night when a buddy of mine said How are they running 2 shows tonight, Everybody looked at him and asked what you talking about? That's when light bulbs started going off cuz the real all stars were racing at Eldora for 10,000 during Ohio sprint week, What was at TSS was the Mid America sprint series Webb had just bought couple of weeks before from I think Scott Benic which was a great series when Scott had it but it didn"t matter cuz the track got hit by a really bad T storm that rained them out I don"t recall Tom booking anymore races from webb

1 member likes this post: i love dirt track racing
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > All Star Circuit Of Champions Sprints 2019 Schedule POSTED.