IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > QUESTION. Indiana Pro Sprints -vs- RaceSaver 305 Sprints.
8/8/18, 9:15 AM   #11
Re: QUESTION. Indiana Pro Sprints -vs- RaceSaver 305 Sprints
TQ29m

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcoupe View Post
I didn’t realize they paid that badly, tq midgets and I believe even the Montpelier midgets pay better than that. That might be a place to start as far as car counts
Badcoupe, I was going to suggest TQ's, because they pay so well, but then you'd have to explain what th hell a TQ is to all your buddies, I went that way, back when they paid less than go-karts, because of all the reasons DAD listed, myself, it always been just me and my wife, so anything much bigger than a go-kart was out f the question, I live in a city, if I'm careful, I have enough room to do what needs to be done, besides over the years, I've accumulated a pretty good machine shop, so my expenses were low, and my overhead also, but I've began thinning the herd, my diesel dually is gone, my trailer is gone, 2 full midgets are gone, I still have my TQ, and I just checked the fuel in the tank Sat, and it's still good to go, but it's time to settle down, I'm way behind on projects, and may have just taken on another, something I've wanted to do for years, I'm still looking at my options on it. If you have the budget, the knowledge, the help, the shop to work from, pick one, you gotta start somewhere, you only go around once, so look at you options, and draw straws if that's what it takes!

8/8/18, 9:58 AM   #12
Re: QUESTION. Indiana Pro Sprints -vs- RaceSaver 305 Sprints
trecraft

Race Count This Year: 5
Race Count Last Year: 14

Because of the Racesaver concept we have been able to compete at over twenty different tracks over the past seven years.

8/8/18, 11:30 AM   #13
Duke17

IMCA is the sanctioning body that governs the rules and requires membership if you want to run the Racesaver sanctioned events. The rule book is listed on their website. Call me if you have any questions-Duke 318-450-7564. We have run the Indiana Racesaver Series the past two years and it is a very affordable way to go wing sprint car racing. All the guys involved are good people and are really trying to build this up in Indiana.

3 members like this post: Bill May, sjracer26, spicoli
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > QUESTION. Indiana Pro Sprints -vs- RaceSaver 305 Sprints.