kinser

Quote:
Originally Posted by rclaridge View Post
Wwbkd
I think we both know what he would do ! LOL

7/27/18, 11:11 PM   #13
7horse
Banned

Charles doesn't agree with anything anyone says unless it's a compliment about Lawrenceburg

5 members like this post: bigq11, Milly, Speedwrench, tdt636, tirespinner
7/27/18, 11:18 PM   #14
Re: Windom's move
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7horse View Post
Charles doesn't agree with anything anyone says unless it's a compliment about Lawrenceburg
Wow, another stalker who can kiss the backside.

1 member likes this post: oppweld
7/27/18, 11:30 PM   #15
Slider20

Guys come on. This is ridiculous. Just two guys pushing the limits. Period. I thought Chris should have tried out for the Indians after the steering wheel throw last year (haha). But he is a good dude, and this is racing. If this stuff doesn’t get you fired up you don’t need to be behind the wheel. End of story. Honestly I love to see the passion in an era where everyone is buddy buddy in the pits. Both of these guys are a perfect example of what our sport needs.

7 members like this post: Charles Nungester, Hammer, jim goerge, jwl, Kingz, mc/rider, tirespinner
7/28/18, 7:59 AM   #16
Longtime sprinter

That was 30 laps of insanity! Lots of wheel banging and bumper busting, maybe partly intentional, maybe just the fact that the track was like ice, but hey, that’s sprint car racing, gotta love it. I thought DD put on a clinic with the restarts, and lap after lap hitting his marks for the win.

7/28/18, 8:13 AM   #17
Backitin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinser View Post
I’m sick of hearing about “ Karma” if two drivers have a problem go somewhere and settle it like men. Taking someone out and tearing up cars or possibly severely injuring someone is just plain stupid. Grow a set and take care of your problem off the track.
Its easy to tear your stuff up if it aint yours or you got plenty to tear thru. I don't really care bout the hard driving or questionable passes, I do hate when the winner acts like a clown.
Back in the day there were fights all the time in the pits, at least where we were. They solve nothing although some were worth the price of admission. Thing was it was hardly ever the drivers fighting, it was the opposing pit crews. The guys that had to rebuild the cars. The only racing I know of now that you can self police without the real police or lawyers is at our speedway track, if your a dick it will get dealt with right in the pits.
It starts with this and most times ends up like this but sometimes looks like this

2 members like this post: davidm, tirespinner
7/28/18, 10:51 AM   #18
BrentTFunk

I saw a lot of questionable sliders at Lincoln Park. A lot of it was the track being black from top to bottom. I give the track a little break because there was threatening weather in the area, and they wanted to get the show in. I will always take side by side racing over slide jobs. With that said the talent level right now, and the intensity is pretty good right now. Really though we should be talking about A J Hopkins coming back with another strong USAC finish.

7/28/18, 11:06 PM   #19
Haulinmail

Hopkins hit everything but the track

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Windom's move