IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank you Kokomo Speedway
7/10/18, 7:07 PM   #11
Re: Thank you Kokomo Speedway
rapid robert

What a great job well done by the Spensers and the Kokomo speedway. This is why I drive down from Michigan every chance I get. I saw a 66 numbered shirt today, I wonder 66J!!! That's a number I will never forget.

7/10/18, 8:34 PM   #12
Re: Thank you Kokomo Speedway
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
I agree as the #79 is stuck in our head, as far as Stock Cars Josh invited a bunch of drivers to attend for the fans, Huge Thank You to Glen Gamblin for understanding this was for the fans and nothing else. You were a great asset to the reunion and we look forward to having you back next year. We had hoped the for a good showing as the fans love the stock cars and to be honest they helped build the Kokomo Speedway to what it is today.

Thank you very much and tell them you love em when you can

Jerry #66j
When I worked at Kokomo in the 1990's for Kent Evans, Glen was always one of the good guys in the pits.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank you Kokomo Speedway