IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Morin Racing - Insurance Fire Update
9/7/17, 12:27 PM   #11
Morin Racing 98

Race Count Last Year: 27

That was my point exactly most people I know take their cars home and put them in their garage they better double check and make sure they're covered under their insurance if not they could lose everything like we did and get no reimbursement from the insurance company.

9/7/17, 2:01 PM   #12
Re: Morin Racing - Insurance Fire Update
TQ29m

Years ago, and I don't mean 2 years ago, if you had insurance on the tow vehicle, whatever you hooked to it, was covered, but then all that changed, now they are a different entity, and must be covered separately, I don't cover mine, trailer or race car, and I'm not sure what would be said if you had both parked in your garage, and something happened, just not sure how they would consider it, I'm just going on the hope that if something happens, it's not my fault. I know that's dumb thinking , but do you have a chance even if you have insurance, just like all these hurricanes right now, who could understand the fine print in your policy, and determine if you were covered or not, I live "close" to a flood insurance required area, and I've had to call them on it a couple of times, not that we had damage, but the Bank got hold of some old maps, and put us in the zone, one of them was the Bank President, also in the "zone", he was more than happy to locate the current maps! It's all a chance anyway, the Insurance is betting you don't, and you're betting you do! Bad deal, but we all pretty much know who's gonna get the horn! Bob

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Morin Racing - Insurance Fire Update