IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ASCS: Lineups / Results - Missouri State Fair Speedway
4/15/17, 4:50 PM   #1
ASCS: Lineups / Results - Missouri State Fair Speedway
admin

4/15/17 12:00 AM Lineups / Results - Missouri State Fair Speedway

Greetings, we will be doing our best to keep you updated throughout the event on lineups and finishes. You can also follow along at the following:Race Monitor App (If applicable) Facebook: http:...

http://www.ascsracing.com/news/?i=46443

4/16/17, 1:30 PM   #2
LB

Huh ,,live sixty miles from the fairgrounds and didn't even know they were racing , oh well , mo money saved for may racing in Indiana ,

4/17/17, 2:47 PM   #3
Re: ASCS: Lineups / Results - Missouri State Fair Speedway
openwheel44

I found out about the race the night before. Wish I hadn't. Waste of time and money. 3 heats, one feature for the Warrior Region cars (8-10) and then the ASCS feature. Hafertephe(?) was the show. Period. Herrera started on the front row and did two slide jobs on Sam on the restarts only to get passed back. Cornell made a really descent showing running third. Started at
about 4:30 and was over by about 7:30 and that was because they drug it all out. Concession system was an absolute joke. Looking at the crowd..........I would think someone lost their butt. And here I thought this was supposed to be a "National" event???

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ASCS: Lineups / Results - Missouri State Fair Speedway