IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > O.T. Tyler Walker finally doing something good.
8/7/16, 11:45 AM   #11
flagboy55

My favorite quote is "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" I hope Mr Walker has his life pointed in the right direction. Rather than criticism of his past mistakes we should pray he continues in a positive direction. Like him or hate him he can drive a race car

5 members like this post: BrentTFunk, davidm, dkdorkboy, tirespinner, Wingman
8/7/16, 12:05 PM   #12
btg1963

Amen.....

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
8/7/16, 1:02 PM   #13
Re: O.T. Tyler Walker finally doing something good.
chop

careful bible reader. it feels like you are judging me for judging others.

8/7/16, 3:26 PM   #14
Re: O.T. Tyler Walker finally doing something good.
kidrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by chop View Post
So like any other normal person on the planet, he posted that he was sorry that a person died in a car wreck. Let put him up on a pedestal. So how many years did he race while on drugs? For the bible quotes, what is the verse about worshipping a false idol? Why do people that like him always end their point with "but he sure can wheel a race car"? So if I am a drug using, wife beating, dog killer, but I can play football real well that is ok?
I don't think anyone here is putting him up on a pedestal. You have the right to feel the way you do but, other have the right to want to forgive him and give him another chance. He will fight these demons probably for the rest of his life. I for one will give him props he has truely changed and has kept clean. Like I said I have seen it first hand with someone with a addiction problem and that person has been clean now for almost 20 years and now is involved in helpping others get clean and stay clean.

No one in their right mind would say those things you point out are ok because we know they are not ok but, people do make mistakes and if they are truely trying to do better we should support them in that effort.

And no I'm not judging you because I don't even know you.

4 members like this post: flagboy55, Mrs.Goacher5g, pushinthecushin, R A K
8/7/16, 4:20 PM   #15
progressive22

Go play in the rode chop. Mr.Perfect.
Last edited by progressive22; 8/7/16 at 4:22 PM.

8/7/16, 4:31 PM   #16
Slider20

Lot of people on here acting like they want him to mess up again. Everyone deserves a chance to get back on their feet and redeem themselves in life, regardless of the circumstances. Stop hating.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, flagboy55, mc/rider, nathans1012
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > O.T. Tyler Walker finally doing something good.