IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > O.T. Tyler Walker finally doing something good.
8/6/16, 11:36 AM   #1
O.T. Tyler Walker finally doing something good.
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

For a guy that has all kinds of talent but also has spent time in jail.
It's good to see he finally did something good.
He won the Sprint Car Feature at Silver Dollar Speedway last night and after he found out a fan passed away he send some heart felt condolences to the Aunt who messages him about the car accident.
Link - https://www.facebook.com/james.bivig...06618261718303

8/6/16, 12:06 PM   #2
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

Tyler has been doing good things for the better part of the last two years now.

8/6/16, 1:07 PM   #3
Re: O.T. Tyler Walker finally doing something good.
chop

Yep, getting high and going on a high speed police chase on public roads. That would not lead to some one getting killed in a car crash.

8/6/16, 1:33 PM   #4
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

The guy above me missed the entire part of the post.

He's cleaned up and turned his entire life around. That's the entire point of the post.

8/6/16, 2:19 PM   #5
pushinthecushin

Race Count This Year: 16
Race Count Last Year: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn View Post
The guy above me missed the entire part of the post.

He's cleaned up and turned his entire life around. That's the entire point of the post.
Glad to hear he cleaned up his act. Always enjoyed watching him race.

8/6/16, 2:38 PM   #6
DOWmotorsports

“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” -Gandhi

“To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you.” -C.S Lewis

"Haters gon' hate" - N/A

8/6/16, 3:40 PM   #7
chop

So like any other normal person on the planet, he posted that he was sorry that a person died in a car wreck. Let put him up on a pedestal. So how many years did he race while on drugs? For the bible quotes, what is the verse about worshipping a false idol? Why do people that like him always end their point with "but he sure can wheel a race car"? So if I am a drug using, wife beating, dog killer, but I can play football real well that is ok?

1 member likes this post: R A K
8/6/16, 3:49 PM   #8
Backitin

Time will tell, two years is no proof of any real change. Neither is sending condolences. Being a screw up is earned over time and so is being a real changed person. I'm sure it is easier to get a ride acting like a sane person. I'm hoping he kicked the demons and does good in the long run.

8/7/16, 7:41 AM   #9
jim goerge

I just wonder how long daddy's money can will keep his punk ass out of prison If what he did this last time was anybody off this site we"d still be looking out though iron bars.

1 member likes this post: streetglider
8/7/16, 9:09 AM   #10
kidrock

Glad to hear Tyler has straighten his life out. I have seen many times what drugs can do to a person. Yes one does decide to use drugs and once they do and become addicted it's one of the hardest things to do is stop and get clean. If he has truely done that which seems to be the case the I appluad him for it. Yes some of us will forgive him and his mistakes he has made because we know no one is perfect here on this earth and we all make mistakes including those who choose not to forgive him. Keep it clean and keep it safe Mr. Walker congrats on getting your life turned around.

6 members like this post: EBookerFan, flagboy55, mc/rider, Mrs.Goacher5g, R A K, SpfldMile
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > O.T. Tyler Walker finally doing something good.