IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln Park Speedway - DAY 2 - Bill Gardner Sprintacular
7/2/16, 10:43 PM   #61
Re: Lincoln Park Speedway - DAY 2 - Bill Gardner Sprintacula
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildman92 View Post
You're welcome!! See you next week?
YES!!! Can't wait!! See you then!!

2 members like this post: jim goerge, wildman92
7/2/16, 11:55 PM   #62
3Cfan

Tyler Thomas is one to watch!
Last edited by 3Cfan; 7/2/16 at 11:59 PM.

7/3/16, 12:58 AM   #63
ByronMack

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Cfan View Post
Tyler Thomas is one to watch!
No doubt about that, if he keeps getting quality rides, he's definitely going to be a driver to keep an eye on.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, pushinthecushin
7/3/16, 1:15 PM   #64
VSneader2

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 11

Just got home from the track this weekend. Couldn't have asked for better racing. The racing was great. Track was good both nights and I thought it was fantastic last night. Could have gone without the sprinkles last night but that's all it was. Nice to see all the improvements and hear what is planned for the future.

6 members like this post: DirtHawk92, jim goerge, mc/rider, Mrs G, pushinthecushin, racinrich
7/3/16, 3:37 PM   #65
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

An enjoyable two nights! The crowd was sparse last night, but the track was excellent and the racing fantastic. The sprinkles were only a minor annoyance, and they stopped before the feature. As John Hoover commented to me, last night proved that radar does lie. When I checked it on my phone while I was at Sullivan, it didn't look very promising. So glad I decided to continue my trip.
Last edited by ronmil; 7/3/16 at 4:43 PM.

3 members like this post: jim goerge, Mrs G, pushinthecushin
7/3/16, 8:28 PM   #66
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

For those of you on Twitter, give @Met_mdclark a follow. He's the only meteorologist I take any stock in. He was the only one tweeting yesterday that the big omnibus blob of green on the radar was running into dry air and would be nothing but light sprinkles. He was right.

3 members like this post: jim goerge, Mrs G, ronmil
7/4/16, 12:23 AM   #67
jim goerge

What a great 2 nights of great racing, seeing old friends and meeting some new ones. I can not begin to say how good it felt to be back at the track again. Last night was so much fun bench racing with the Burg gang, Jen Scott, Dirtfan Dan and his better half Nancy (Thanks for the new off road walker) talking with old friend announcer Brad, having a chat with Mrs G"s mom Debbie What a nice lady, talking with Mrs G ,Her being so busy but still taking time to talk to me, talking with several IOW"s , and seeing and having ice cream with Jen and SprintmanDave and having Dave sit with me such a nice guy. Seeing and having a long talk with OpenwheelKT, Mrs KT and my little buddy Cullen. Man I know I am missing a lot of others and a big thanks to you also. Mrs G and LPS Thank you for such a great weekend. Now on to sprint week

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln Park Speedway - DAY 2 - Bill Gardner Sprintacular