IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > wiring on an r1 for lighting s
5/8/16, 2:52 PM   #1
wiring on an r1 for lighting s
tqracer20n

Ok so my harness was well marked to a point on what went where. Had a red wire it went to my power switch on wire that said to starter button and another that said to the other side of the start button and a ground wire to go to the motor to ground out the harness.now I have four plugs left witch I believe is going to a rectifer I don't have one so I am assumeing. Out of this cluser I also have a random hot wire and I don't know from where I run a wire for my starter. I will try to post a pic of what I got to help any help is good I am in brownsburg and I don't think there is anyone else close to me running these cars
Attached Images
20160508_140955.jpg (1.41 MB, 63 views)
20160503_185033.jpg (645.7 KB, 47 views)

5/8/16, 6:39 PM   #2
Bradleyracing86

The clear looking one plugs into the solenoid.

5/8/16, 8:30 PM   #3
tqracer20n

Thanks it sucks trying to wire in something that you have no clue about. I don't have a rectifier and apparently missing more do I need to run a rely for the starter. Heck I bought a methonal setup but the guy didn't send the throttle body wiring harness luckily I have one but it has a plug that I can't see going anywhere. And I have no clue if the power colder is pluged into the right places lol. Thanks again for the help

5/9/16, 7:05 AM   #4
Bradleyracing86

I've got that stuff, solenoid, rectifier..

5/9/16, 8:45 AM   #5
tqracer20n

Ok I'll hit you up your the to be honest not sure what I need. I am trying to get this car done as quick as possible but parts and money have been my downfall. Could use a used sproket and chain and a cuple of other motor parts

Thanks for your reponses
Nieft motorsports

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > wiring on an r1 for lighting s