IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 60+ Sprint Cars Right Now at Bloomington
5/30/08, 9:12 PM   #21
Re: 60+ Sprint Cars Right Now at Bloomington
pletchfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BIGracefan View Post
We Are Watching The Radar Here.... Northern Indiana And Northern Illinois Are Getting Hammered. Tornado Warnings Abound... Please If You Live Up That Way Keep An Eye Out On The Weather And Be Safe!
Kyle, How northern is northern? We used to live in Frankfort, Indiana is that area in a tornado path? We still have family there.

5/30/08, 9:13 PM   #22
IndyBound

Lisa, Chad certainly has been on a roll, he has alot of talent. I hope he has a great racing season in the mid-west.

Patti

5/30/08, 9:14 PM   #23
ClaytonYeley

Hope you feel better soon Lisa. Great job John Memmer, I think he will win a race this year he looks better every time I see him.

5/30/08, 9:15 PM   #24
midgy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyBound View Post
Lisa, Chad certainly has been on a roll, he has alot of talent. I hope he has a great racing season in the mid-west.

Patti
Is he related to you? It has been a real pleasure working with him the past month or so and I look forward to the rest of the season.

5/30/08, 9:19 PM   #25
nonwingfan33

Quote:
Originally Posted by pletchfan View Post
Kyle, How northern is northern? We used to live in Frankfort, Indiana is that area in a tornado path? We still have family there.
The warning was more in the West LAfayette, Battle Ground through Flora area. Looked like it was heading to Kokomo but seemed to die out some. Frankfort to Remington, north of Lafayette, has all seen 3-4 inches of rain and it has not stopped yet.

5/30/08, 9:20 PM   #26
pletchfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonwingfan33 View Post
The warning was more in the West LAfayette, Battle Ground through Flora area. Looked like it was heading to Kokomo but seemed to die out some. Frankfort to Remington, north of Lafayette, has all seen 3-4 inches of rain and it has not stopped yet.
Thanks nonwing. Just curious and a little concerned.

5/30/08, 9:23 PM   #27
pletchfan

They are currently running a D Main, this is from the talk2drivers.com site
D MAIN GREEN WILLIAMS FLIPPED DRIVER IS OK.

5/30/08, 9:26 PM   #28
HarleyHoney

I would love an update, if you can provide one. Very, very interested in who makes the race and what the results are.....

5/30/08, 9:27 PM   #29
IndyBound

No Lisa, Chad is not related to me. I have watched him grow up racing at Manzy. I feel he has alot going for him and has a bright future ahead of him in auto racing.

I hope everyone stays safe tonight, the weather sounds bad.

Patti

5/30/08, 9:27 PM   #30
Wolfe-e

Thanks for the updates gang... Wish I was there...... The Storms have been pretty well following St Rd 36 with the Heavy Storms north of that... Looks like its gonna be a Long Night for those in that area...

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 60+ Sprint Cars Right Now at Bloomington