IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tony Stewart into stand @ Chili Bowl to confront heckler....
1/16/16, 2:41 PM   #21
Sprints fan 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wright59 View Post
Sprints fan 11, Just my opinion but I think you must be a moron that doesn't really know much about open wheel racing. You're one of those guys that talk too much before you know that facts. I'm guessing your skin is pretty thin!!
Wow really? That's an intelligent observation. I express my dislike towards tony and I know nothing about open wheel racing. Interesting.

1/16/16, 2:51 PM   #22
Re: Tony Stewart into stand @ Chili Bowl to confront heckler
JstAbvVMC

The off duty deputy screwed up,,,PERIOD. No matter what you may think of someone personally, as an officer or deputy you are, and should be, held to a higher standard of conduct. Engaging in the overconsumption of alcohol and then taking someone because of your personal opinion or views of this person is unacceptable. And to those who call BS because he was off-duty I say too bad.

When you put on the badge you accept EVERYTHING that goes along with it, the good and the bad. Unfortunately, there seems to be an erosion of ethics in law enforcement these days…
Last edited by JstAbvVMC; 1/16/16 at 2:53 PM.

1/16/16, 3:20 PM   #23
rockstar5

Athletes should also be held to a higher standard a as well right? Your wrong!!!! Police officers athletes are all human. This is America! I'm so tired of the political correct bs. If you have something to say say it. It's just to bad the fan didn't bust Tony in the mouth.. He's still the same punk he's always been and after what happened to Ward you would think Smoke would understand he's not untouchable... One day he'll mess with the right person. Tony walked up in the stands and put his hands on the heckler first. If anyone was in the wrong it was Tony.
Last edited by rockstar5; 1/16/16 at 3:31 PM.

1/16/16, 3:42 PM   #24
Rpracing1

What a black eye for the Tulsa police department and law enforcement across the country. Deserving disciplinary action should follow their internal investigation.

4 members like this post: fish, jim goerge, ronmil, v8j
1/16/16, 3:49 PM   #25
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar5 View Post
Athletes should also be held to a higher standard a as well right? Your wrong!!!! Police officers athletes are all human. This is America! I'm so tired of the political correct bs. If you have something to say say it. It's just to bad the fan didn't bust Tony in the mouth.. He's still the same punk he's always been and after what happened to Ward you would think Smoke would understand he's not untouchable... One day he'll mess with the right person. Tony walked up in the stands and put his hands on the heckler first. If anyone was in the wrong it was Tony.
Wow, Just wow. I've now seen three twitter post from people sitting around the guy that they were glat it "GOT TAKEN CARE OF" Because They had had enough.

2 members like this post: fish, jim goerge
1/16/16, 3:51 PM   #26
Vukie

Investigation opened into Tony Stewart Chili Bowl altercation

http://www.motorsport.com/midget/new...cation-668335/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK-Dqj4fHmM
Last edited by Vukie; 1/16/16 at 3:58 PM.

1/16/16, 4:10 PM   #27
Chase Hightower

Cracks me up! If youre Tony you should just take it and take it? Maybe the guy got what he deserved. Law enforcement or not some people need their mouth busted. I guess some people that post things, with no knowledge of what happened would be ok with someone busting their chops several days. No backbone I take it to stand up for yourself? The drunk has a right to yell whatever he wants. He also has a right to receive an a--beating? Fairs fair.

1/16/16, 4:32 PM   #28
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Tony wanted to ask,just how bigga boy are ya? (Roy D Mercer)

3 members like this post: Charles Nungester, fish, SteveW
1/16/16, 4:46 PM   #29
Steve Wendel

Tony should have sent Shane Cockrum,aka Alex Shanks

2 members like this post: Blitzman, PIT CART
1/16/16, 5:10 PM   #30
Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar5 View Post
I'm so tired of the political correct bs.
NO disrespect, but you need to learn the difference between Political Correctness and common decency/moral behavior ect.... And yes Political Correctness IS bs!

6 members like this post: 11Chaudion, fish, jim goerge, K9Racer, nathans1012, Sprints fan 11
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tony Stewart into stand @ Chili Bowl to confront heckler....