IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Smoke
8/29/15, 11:07 AM   #11
Re: Smoke
c47

apparently it appears that kevin ward had an anger management problem as well as a weed problem.

2 members like this post: hoscalecody, Joey Woods
8/29/15, 1:35 PM   #12
Re: Smoke
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTtoPA View Post
Their whole case hinges on "Tony's propensity for being hot headed" and the claim of his car accelerating supported by the sound in the video.

Well, Tony didn't get wrecked, so why would he have any reason to be mad in the first place?
Also, the sound of revving you hear is a car on the front stretch. It's highly unlikely a mic will pick up engine noise at that decibel from that distance.

C

I once had a big old 300 Pound+ guy work for me once. I caught him out in one of my back bays smoking a joint. I proceeded to ream him out but good. At the end of my sermon I asked him why the heck did he have to do that stuff at work. His response was, "Bill sometimes I have to do this stuff just to keep from tearing peoples heads off" I responded "OK" turned around and walked back to my office.

Honest Dad himself

2 members like this post: interpreter66, Sprintcarfanatic
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Smoke