IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Welcome to the 2015 Kokomo Smackdown
8/27/15, 11:54 AM   #71
JDK222

Just had lunch again at Half Moon, really good and excellent service.

3 members like this post: budsauto25, Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer
8/27/15, 2:50 PM   #72
scottfor410

Three hour drive over. At Half Moon enjoying an Apex IPA now.

8/27/15, 5:55 PM   #73
scottfor410

44 cars

3 members like this post: back it in, Clydesdale, Jerry Spencer
8/27/15, 6:09 PM   #74
Eric Smith

I read all the time on here about how great Halfmoon is. I was slightly suspect, and figured it was partly hype to support them for supporting racing. However, since they do support racing, we had lunch there today to support them back. It was amazing. The food and service were outstanding. No hype there. Go eat at Halfmoon everyone. A lot.

8/28/15, 1:00 AM   #75
Re: Welcome to the 2015 Kokomo Smackdown
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
My wife made a list of local places. I will try to get some in the gift shop tonight.
I got one of the lists from Brent and Asha tonight. Make sure to let any of the places that you are patronizing know,that you are in town for the Kokomo Smackdown at the Kokomo Speedway. That is the reason you are visiting Kokomo,and spending money at the local businesses.
Last edited by Andrew S. Quinn; 8/28/15 at 1:01 AM.

8/28/15, 9:45 AM   #76
flagboy55

Are general admission tickets going to be sold Saturday when gates open? Heard rumors it's all sold out. Thanks

8/28/15, 10:10 AM   #77
jim goerge

Was reading about all the food places to eat last night as I was eating a Mac something or other and decided I gotta go back to Half Moon today.

8/28/15, 3:44 PM   #78
Jerry Spencer

Huge thank you goes out to the fan's that have stopped in to get a shirt or say hi, we are hopefully done fighting our problem we found last night right before the C-Main so that we can concentrate on making the show tonight.

Another big hand for all of the racing family that has supported our all sponsors including the Halfmoon, Chris and the staff say the racing family are the nicest people around.

I would say the Saturday show is not sold out as was stated in another post so load up and get in a seat for the best racing you could possible ever see.

If you see any of the Kokomo crew or staff please let them know how good things have been and to thank them for putting on a great show for the fans to see.

Again thank you all for supporting Josh Spencer Racing, stop in and get a shirt and enjoy the night. Shirts still only $15 dollars

Today in Kokomo the weather has gotten a little warmer but still perfect for tonights racing action.

Jerry #66j
stida.com / Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery / Colescotts Mobil-1

8/28/15, 4:56 PM   #79
cwfan08

Race Count This Year: 17

Of course general admission will be sold on Saturday. Why wouldn't it be? Rumors are just that. Hope everyone will come out tonight and tomorrow!

Tk

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge
8/28/15, 5:05 PM   #80
Jill

Yes, general admission will be available both Friday and Saturday.

2 members like this post: fish, jim goerge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Welcome to the 2015 Kokomo Smackdown