IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Cummins needs ride for tss sat
8/1/15, 7:42 PM   #21
illinisprintfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmemmer View Post
In today's world car owners all about money and not talent or wins
Put Kyle in any of the cars that run mi pack or near the back and I would bet that the car would finish close enough to the front that the owner would make more money in the end even after paying Kyle a %

2 members like this post: jim goerge, SisterToThe3c
8/1/15, 8:05 PM   #22
bmemmer

I totally agree

8/1/15, 10:33 PM   #23
Re: Cummins needs ride for tss sat
410racer

Quote:
In today's world car owners all about money and not talent or wins
Are you including all car owners?? If you are, your statement is very very and very incorrect.

6 members like this post: BrentTFunk, cowboyhar69, Dblchkrs, mc/rider, racedave, tirespinner
8/2/15, 5:17 AM   #24
bmemmer

Didn't say all but I would say 85 percent are.

8/2/15, 5:21 AM   #25
bmemmer

To add on. Even in the 3r he had to take his sponsorships with him for them to run And not 100 percent sure but think they was running one of his motors. I mean what else does Kyle have to do to get a great ride if not for a season just one night. I mean tell me who else has won 4 Championships. I know there are a few but not too many out there. Easy on equipment and always up front with the setup he likes. Just sad nobody stepped up tonight to give him a shot.

1 member likes this post: ryan84
8/2/15, 7:40 AM   #26
Re: Cummins needs ride for tss sat
BrentTFunk

Quote:
To add on. Even in the 3r he had to take his sponsorships with him for them to run And not 100 percent sure but think they was running one of his motors. I mean what else does Kyle have to do to get a great ride if not for a season just one night. I mean tell me who else has won 4 Championships. I know there are a few but not too many out there. Easy on equipment and always up front with the setup he likes. Just sad nobody stepped up tonight to give him a shot.
You should buy a car, and sit back and watch the money roll in

6 members like this post: bandres21, Clydesdale, dshort36, Hamby812, tirespinner, TQ29m
8/2/15, 12:03 PM   #27
Hamby812

Quote:
He was offered a car but changed his mind after trying to get his seat mounted and some other things. He didn't want to cut on it.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester
8/2/15, 6:06 PM   #28
bmemmer

Ya a buddy's car that he helps. I wouldn't want to tear up a guys car that he only has one. I'm done

8/2/15, 7:18 PM   #29
Spindler31

Everyone needs to wake up. The only "owners" at the track were the Amati team and Fox 53. There is not much out there for talented drivers.

5 members like this post: cowboyhar69, jim goerge, Kellen Conover, oppweld, rclaridge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Cummins needs ride for tss sat