IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Photographers and the Jack Gladback award
2/3/15, 12:08 AM   #1
Photographers and the Jack Gladback award
racephoto1

As most of you photographers around Indiana know , I sponsor the Jack Gladback Memorial award at the HARF Banquet. The award isn't just for your ability to shoot pictures, it's also your dedication for doing it. A lot of people come and go in the business, it's the ones who stick around who get noticed.

Also, you don't have to be a Hoosier to get it, it has had an out of state recipient.

The last thing is that I don't make the choice on my own. This is picked by your peers, other people who also take photos. Through the season a few of us will talk time to time and have our choice by the end of the year.

I want to thank those who've helped make these choices in the past, and for helping when it comes up in the future.

2/3/15, 3:44 PM   #2
rightrear

Thanks Chris

2/4/15, 10:09 AM   #3
Re: Photographers and the Jack Gladback award
randy j

I believe it is a great thing you are doing buddy, it would be an honor to any shooter for sure. Jack was a mentor to me when I was learning to shoot racing and an award in his name keeps his memory going. Thanks for doing this award in his name buddy.

2 members like this post: photoman, Speedwrench
2/4/15, 3:52 PM   #4
Re: Photographers and the Jack Gladback award
pepprdig

Hope you keep doing it Chris... Indiana has a lot of true talent when it comes to photography, honored to be a small part of it. Some of them are like family...
-Brandon Murray

2 members like this post: photoman, racing2bwithu2
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Photographers and the Jack Gladback award