IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Observations on the Rumble
12/30/14, 1:49 PM   #1
Observations on the Rumble
EBookerFan

I attended the Saturday & Sunday races with my son. We noted that the races, midgets and karts, were very competitive. The attendance appeared to very large for Saturday and very small for Sunday. The Sarah Fisher and Jack Arute sightings on Sunday helped move the day along. We also observed more upside down midgets, karts and quarters than in the past. It was a great way to get a racing fix in the winter in Indiana.

4 members like this post: fish, Nate, Task Force, tqracer53
12/30/14, 1:55 PM   #2
Re: Observations on the Rumble
Nate

I was pretty impressed, a lot of movers and shakers. Although its always been a one groove track there was a lot of passing and action, not just a follow-the-leader type race like one would expect.

2 members like this post: fish, koolaid89
12/30/14, 2:22 PM   #3
Re: Observations on the Rumble
OnTheHammer

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 35

Went for the first time in about 10 years. Racing on Sunday was ok. I've seen worse. Was impressed by all the young talent in the midget division.

Crowd on Sunday was very thin. Walked up and got 2 top row seats. Was impressed by how efficiently the show ran.

Looking forward to next years rumble.

3 members like this post: fish, koolaid89, short track scott
12/31/14, 3:15 PM   #4
n8dc

I along with my son did Saturday and Sunday also . I havent attended in a couple years and I must say it was pretty darn good
Dave
Jackson,Mi

2 members like this post: fish, koolaid89
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Observations on the Rumble