IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > lightning sprint fuel injection questions
12/26/14, 3:23 PM   #21
Re: lightning sprint fuel injection questions
DAD

Micro

Have you ever tried one of these 1000cc cars on for size?

Honest Dad himself

12/26/14, 3:59 PM   #22
micro23

No I have never raced or owned one. When I went to micros 10 years ago, I looked at them and went the micro direction.
Last edited by micro23; 12/26/14 at 4:12 PM.

1 member likes this post: DAD
12/26/14, 5:54 PM   #23
DAD

Micro

If you ever get the chance try one. You will be surprised. They are very fast and predictable. That longer wheelbase, the bigger tires and upright sitting position make a big difference on rough race tracks, and that 1000cc motor will give you a much bigger kick in the butt than a 600cc motor could when you hammer down.

Have you ever heard anyone compare a micro to a Full Midget. Micro's are neat little cars and definitely require one hell of a good driver to stay on top of things. BUT:::I can guarantee you would enjoy a ride in a 1000cc powered Midget.

Honest Dad himself
Last edited by DAD; 12/26/14 at 5:57 PM.

1 member likes this post: TRKracing
12/27/14, 2:00 PM   #24
cbhhms17439

Race Count This Year: 40
Race Count Last Year: 40

I have both I like 1000 uprights myself I dropped my micro down to the floor and turned it into and indoor car only would be at the rumble series right now if it wasn't so close to Christmas and family coming in from out of town first one I've missed in 5 yrs back when I started they only ran 250's in Ohio 600 micros wasn't in Ohio as a matter of fact the only place they run in Ohio now is Deerfield and they are only in there 2nd yr and there car count is pretty low less than 10 cars to me one ride in an upright and you would hooked

1 member likes this post: DAD
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > lightning sprint fuel injection questions