IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > That "is" Back
5/5/08, 8:48 PM   #1
That "is" Back
RacingRescue

Though unfortunate that the Action Track had to go up against Kokomo. DHK Promotions did it for the fans. Estimated 3500 people came and saw a fantastic evening of racing.
As a member of the track safety crew I have to say that everything possible was done to make a great night of racing.
Mark your calendars, May 22nd, Hulman Classic. I would love to see a full house for one of the oldest and time honored sprint races in the state. I know it will be a Thursday night but, it'll be worth it.
:greenflag: :checkered: :thumb

5/6/08, 12:07 AM   #2
Re: That "is" Back
Sprint63122

I agree with the deal going against Kokomo my plans for the weekend was to go both friday and sunday and support both tracks but I have said when terre haute reopened I would be there no matter what.Was nice to see Mike King and Mr. Dorsett out among the crowd and especially to see the look in there eyes when talking about terre haute it looks like the fairboard picked the right people this time.Looking forward to the May 22 race but I have one question fellas there is no more non-wing dates there this year after this night and hopefully I do not have to wait almost another full year like this year to see the non-wings on the half-mile again.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > That "is" Back