IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sprint Week Benefit
6/30/14, 6:33 PM   #1
Sprint Week Benefit
AB Racing

This will be benefit that will be taking place at tristate speedway on July 19. This will be a benefit for there concession stand manger for the last 14yrs. Her name is Sheila Manuel. She has been diagnosed with terminal bone cancer. If you sit on the back side of the track she has been the one with a big smile taking your $$$. The benefit is going to be a cornhole tournament, small raffle, and world famous speedway food. Registration for cornhole will begin at 10am-11:45am. Tournament will begin at 12:00pm and will be open to the first 40 teams. We will have a cash prize for the first and second place teams.Cost is $20 per team. I have collected a few shirts from some drivers and for that I say THANK YOU!! I would like to get some more for the raffle. If any driver would like to help please let me know. I will be at lps and clay county this week and all but gas city on sprint week. My name is Brian Gries and I will be in the pits after each race with my family on our dark gray golf cart ( usually near the Chase Stockon trailer).You can also reach me by email abracing92@yahoo.com or by phone at 812 431 4579. I work nights so I will get back with you as soon as I can and THANKS again.

6/30/14, 7:02 PM   #2
Re: Sprint Week Benefit
dirtfan24

Race Count Last Year: 52

Every one of us is touched by someone who has cancer or has had cancer and has beaten it. Let's all come out and support Brian and his tournament. The racing community is a family and we should support our family.

6/30/14, 9:36 PM   #3
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

HARF would love to offer a couple packages for the cause, t-shirt, patch and 1 years membership to our club. I do not get to the pit side though, but will be at every I.S.W. show, so contact me on how to get the prizes to you, bob

6/30/14, 10:56 PM   #4
Bill Gardner
Administrator

Email sent. I've got some t-shirts I'd like to ship to you.

6/30/14, 10:59 PM   #5
racephoto1

I'll throw in a 20x30 poster, winner's choice who they want it of.

6/30/14, 11:27 PM   #6
wtvwrocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARFprez View Post
HARF would love to offer a couple packages for the cause, t-shirt, patch and 1 years membership to our club. I do not get to the pit side though, but will be at every I.S.W. show, so contact me on how to get the prizes to you, bob
If you can get it to me I am coordinating sending some stuff that way. Since I work there we want to help with their benefit for Sheila. If you have a donation and can't get it to the track you can get it to me and I will coordinate getting it to TSS - if I need to meet you in the grandstands or parking lot no big deal - text/call me 317-987-4277

7/1/14, 7:31 PM   #7
AB Racing

All questions have been answered by personal message or email. Thanks again!!!

1 member likes this post: dirt_trackgurl006
7/2/14, 12:45 PM   #8
dirtfan24

Race Count Last Year: 52

Let's keep the donations coming and make this a Big event Thanks

2 members like this post: racenut69, rclaridge
7/2/14, 1:23 PM   #9
rclaridge

I'm gonna add a couple things from my personal collection, nothing big but every little bit helps!

3 members like this post: AB Racing, dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge
7/4/14, 11:48 AM   #10
JEFFSTOY

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB Racing View Post
This will be benefit that will be taking place at tristate speedway on July 19. This will be a benefit for there concession stand manger for the last 14yrs. Her name is Sheila Manuel. She has been diagnosed with terminal bone cancer. If you sit on the back side of the track she has been the one with a big smile taking your $$$. The benefit is going to be a cornhole tournament, small raffle, and world famous speedway food. Registration for cornhole will begin at 10am-11:45am. Tournament will begin at 12:00pm and will be open to the first 40 teams. We will have a cash prize for the first and second place teams.Cost is $20 per team. I have collected a few shirts from some drivers and for that I say THANK YOU!! I would like to get some more for the raffle. If any driver would like to help please let me know. I will be at lps and clay county this week and all but gas city on sprint week. My name is Brian Gries and I will be in the pits after each race with my family on our dark gray golf cart ( usually near the Chase Stockon trailer).You can also reach me by email abracing92@yahoo.com or by phone at 812 431 4579. I work nights so I will get back with you as soon as I can and THANKS again.
i think this is great. lets all hope for a great turn out and maybe we can get a tradition started here

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sprint Week Benefit