IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon Track Prep tonight?
6/22/14, 6:59 PM   #11
BarrowRacing15

I have been racing at paragon on and off for 6 years now and the track last night was the best I have seen it in those 6 years of attendance. They struggled with keepin it from rubber ing down this year but this weekend Keith and his guys did one heck of a job preparing a really nice racing surface for all of the racers and the fans. I'm almost positive everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. I will definately be back with the display of hard work Keith and the paragon staff put into this race track! Keep it up guys you did a great job!

3 members like this post: davidm, fish, mlamb
6/22/14, 7:12 PM   #12
Re: Paragon Track Prep tonight?
Jerry Shaw

This is good news. The weekend of July 4-5 is a weekend I've had circled on my calendar for a long time. July 4th USAC @ LPS, July 5th Chuck Amati Classic 68 @ Paragon. This definitely adds a little more kick to that weekend.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

1 member likes this post: dirt330
6/22/14, 9:44 PM   #13
jscott101

I will echo what everyone else already said. Track was fantastic all night with multiple grooves. Had a blast Saturday night and can't thank Keith enough for his efforts.

Jake Scott

1 member likes this post: fish
6/23/14, 12:18 PM   #14
treecitytornado

Keep up the great track prep, Keith! Hoping to run several shows with you in July!
Thanks,
J.T. Stapp

6/23/14, 2:31 PM   #15
Re: Paragon Track Prep tonight?
chastaj

It really frustrates me to hear how good the track was as I left 2 rods and a chunk of block, oil pan on the front stretch the week before. Makes me even more impatient to get the car back together to make it back again.

6/23/14, 9:51 PM   #16
hoosiers47404

I really hate I missed the awesome track but had my daughters graduation party Saturday night, so I couldn't make it. Really looking forward to this Saturday now. From what was said, sounds like awesome work Keith. You the man!!

Jeremy Giles
3G Racing

6/24/14, 10:35 PM   #17
Motormasher

Thank you very much for the birthday wishes.
I enjoy IOW very much and is my favorite racing website.

6/24/14, 11:21 PM   #18
JoshCunningham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motormasher View Post
Thank you very much for the birthday wishes.
I enjoy IOW very much and is my favorite racing website.
???

1 member likes this post: koolaid89
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon Track Prep tonight?