IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Where is Coleman Gullick????
6/28/13, 1:26 PM   #11
Re: Where is Coleman Gullick????
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by foytfan View Post
Personal opinion or you got some inside info?
Not trying to start any thing just wondering.

Posted via Mobile Device
Just my personal opinion from reading his dad's post. I would like to see him return but I believe that the decision has been made. Only time will tell.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

6/28/13, 2:10 PM   #12
apexonephoto

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRJoyce1 View Post
Was that really necassary?? Trying to stir something up or what....
If it wasn't for parents helping these young drivers get their start you would have a lot less drivers, tracks and people to sell photos to.......
It was definitely not necessary Ken, I just think some posts are dealt with in a very two faced fashion on here. I知 an engineer, and I make a ton of mistakes, cause I知 not perfect. My boss has a saying that everyone is a general after the war. I believe that. But honestly isn稚 someone like Tyler Walker and his very public problems very similar to this situation just magnified with drugs and time? I think Coleman could have had a much better shot staying in NY state and either driving a modified or a winged 360 with some much closer parental supervision. I知 also a parent and again I知 not perfect at that job. Not trying to put anyone down, just hoping some members will open both their eyes.

6/28/13, 2:18 PM   #13
foytfan

Tyler walker was who I thought of also in this situation.

Posted via Mobile Device

6/28/13, 3:13 PM   #14
PJ Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexonephoto View Post
But honestly isn稚 someone like Tyler Walker and his very public problems very similar to this situation just magnified with drugs and time?
IMO, that's a huge "magnification". However, rather than debating the point, I think I'll just cue the dead horse icon and leave this thread alone.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

6/28/13, 4:09 PM   #15
Stagger

I heard he was going to be a MMA fighter.

1 member likes this post: SprintFan
6/28/13, 4:09 PM   #16
TeamCGR

Quote:
Originally Posted by foytfan View Post
Tyler walker was who I thought of also in this situation.

Posted via Mobile Device
Not sure who you are but go easy here... I might be in New York but never out of reach. Let's not turn this into anything more than what it is. Pete Gulick.
Last edited by TeamCGR; 6/28/13 at 4:19 PM.

6/28/13, 4:34 PM   #17
TeamCGR

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexonephoto View Post
It was definitely not necessary Ken, I just think some posts are dealt with in a very two faced fashion on here. I知 an engineer, and I make a ton of mistakes, cause I知 not perfect. My boss has a saying that everyone is a general after the war. I believe that. But honestly isn稚 someone like Tyler Walker and his very public problems very similar to this situation just magnified with drugs and time? I think Coleman could have had a much better shot staying in NY state and either driving a modified or a winged 360 with some much closer parental supervision. I知 also a parent and again I知 not perfect at that job. Not trying to put anyone down, just hoping some members will open both their eyes.
I guess we never bought your pictures. What did Ed Helms, a.k.a. Stuart Price of Hangover say when standing outside the hotel room? "You are literally too St--id to insult". Where do you think these kids come from? Quarter Midget College? Wow; I will not miss this kind of thinking. He hasn't raced in two months and still the highest volume looking at his posts. I hope someone does something soon to let this thing rest. Sorry the rest of you have to deal with this and thanks for sticking up for us... Done. Pete G.

6/28/13, 5:05 PM   #18
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

First of all at the bottom of this post is the link to the original thread that Pete Gulick posted. Between this thread and the one we are on now it has 7,805 views. Pretty impressive and it tells me that the young man made an impression. I personally thought that Pete's original thread told us what we needed to know. It was a family decision and they let us know what they were doing.

I personally don't know any additional information but I would like to just add that the thread seemed straight forward and stated their decision. After that, it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. I am sad to see it happen but at the same time I will continue to be a big supporter of the Gulick family in whatever they do. In talking with them they seem to be a very nice family with solid family values.

Now enough time and speculation has been spewed on these pages so why don't we all just move on to other things and allow this subject to rest. I am sure that if anything changes and Coleman plans to resume his sprint car driving career, they will let us know.

Lastly, thank you Pete and Jill for allowing us all to see a talented young man display his driving skills here in Indiana. I wish you all the best of luck in whatever your future endeavors include.

https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=69984

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

6/28/13, 5:46 PM   #19
4wheelsinthekoosh

Easy there pete don't throw your shoulder out patting yourself on the back about how much traffic your kids name bring on iow. People on here love sprint cars and their pilots. When one of them just kind disappears with no real reason it leaves them hangin. Wondering what is really going on and if they are being buffalo'ed. Ya people are nosey it just comes with the territory. -ex wrestler built like a barrel.

Posted via Mobile Device

3 members like this post: cmakin, on_the_hammer, TeamCGR
6/28/13, 5:58 PM   #20
hoosier race fan

I'm just amazed this thread is still on here.

Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Where is Coleman Gullick????