IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > World of outlaws invade kokomo speedway
6/4/13, 9:46 AM   #11
treecitytornado

Steve Sinclair is promoting this race as he does several other WoO Shows. He also owns and runs the IRA Sprint Car Series and sells K&K Insurance. He is a great guy, for sure!

Posted via Mobile Device

6/4/13, 6:55 PM   #12
Re: World of outlaws invade kokomo speedway
cwfan08

Race Count This Year: 17

Well i broke down put some money back and got a ticket for this show..Luckily i didnt have to buy for my girlfriend too Hoping for really good racing. And there are still really good seats available..I bought section d row 17 seat 3..Hope everyone has a good night.

Tyler

6/4/13, 10:14 PM   #13
motorhead748

Quote:
Originally Posted by openwheelKT View Post
Tickets are $30 if you swing by O'Reilly Auto Parts. That's only $5 more than USAC shows now.

I'll never pick a wing race over non-wing, but the WoO shows at Kokomo have always been good IMO. If you have a good track, the type of car doesn't matter. I'll take a race on a Wednesday night 40 miles away. Some people would rather stay home than go, that's cool. I'm not one of those people so I'll be there.
Im coming from cincy. Is it just the O`Reillys in kokomo?

6/4/13, 10:42 PM   #14
VSneader2

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwfan08 View Post
Well i broke down put some money back and got a ticket for this show..Luckily i didnt have to buy for my girlfriend too Hoping for really good racing. And there are still really good seats available..I bought section d row 17 seat 3..Hope everyone has a good night.

Tyler
I am section e row 17 seats 5 and 6 if ya want to stop by

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: cwfan08
6/4/13, 10:55 PM   #15
staggerman

Steve Sinclair is no longer part of SLS Promotions. SLS promotes a good percentage of the Woo shows in the Midwest. Steve still runs the IRA and does a great job with it.

Posted via Mobile Device

6/4/13, 10:58 PM   #16
19racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead748 View Post
Honestly not sure call number at bottom here and ask them. Sorry couldn't be more of help since woo set it up.
Grandstand gate opens at 4 but they'll probably start selling them at 2 or so. They can call 815-344-2023 to find out the exact time.

Posted via Mobile Device

6/5/13, 7:13 AM   #17
openwheelKT

Race Count Last Year: 73

Quote:
I bought mine in Fishers. However, the guy had to call a Kokomo store to have the info faxed to him as he didn't have any information on it. I bought one at the same location last year and they knew what I was talking about. Guess they didn't get the word out this year.

If I remember right, there is an O'Reillys right on 31 in Kokomo so you can probably stop in there on the way.

6/5/13, 7:54 AM   #18
BrandonT30

It's a beautiful morning here in Kokomo the sun is shining bright. It's a great day for a race.

Posted via Mobile Device

6/5/13, 8:40 AM   #19
JarrettFarms73

Quote:
Wanted to confirm what KT posted. I bought mine in Westfield, IN yesterday. They'll scan a barcode to run the tix purchase w/ the $5 discount then give you a receipt to act like a voucher for the speedway ticket window. Looks like its ran as some type of petty cash transaction. I agree to definitely call ahead to whichever location you go to make sure they can help. Safe travels to ya!

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by JarrettFarms73; 6/5/13 at 8:56 AM.

6/5/13, 9:31 AM   #20
eagleyephotos

3 wide action from last years race...

3 members like this post: BrandonT30, Joe Kidd, racing2bwithu2
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > World of outlaws invade kokomo speedway