IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sprint week Tshirts to benefit kids with cancer
5/12/13, 11:17 AM   #1
Sprint week Tshirts to benefit kids with cancer
Throttle10e

My organization is dedicated to giving new toys to children with cancer at Riley Hospital for Children. I also help to supply the Ronald McDonald House with travel size toiletries for the families staying there. Courty Cares is planning it's 2nd annual Christmas in July Toy Drive. The objective of the event is to raise money for toys and toiletries, collect new toys, and increase awareness about childhood cancer!

The success of last years event was largely due to the contributions from our racing family........Fans, drivers, wives, car owners, and race tracks! This year I have decided to go bigger! There are 7 children diagnosed with cancer everyday and they need more TOYS. I want to have Courty Cares Indiana midget and sprint week shirts made. I am hoping that you will join hands with me in this event by becoming a T shirt sponsor. The front will have both a midget and a sprint car on it and the back will have all the sponsors names.

100% of the T shirt sales will go to buy toys for the kids and toiletries for their parents staying at the Ronald McDonald house! Your generous sponsorship would make The Courty Cares Christmas in July Toy Drive a HUGE success. Please consider sponsoring my event.

This project was a last minute idea so response is needed ASAP so we can get the shirts designed and printed in time for the first Midget race.

T-shirt sponsorship is $100 minimum
Banner sponsorship is $50 minimum, it will be displayed at all Courty Cares events

Please email me if you are interested and I will give you more details.......courtycares@comcast.net

Thank you,
Courtland Cottle

Posted via Mobile Device

5/12/13, 11:23 AM   #2
Re: Sprint week Tshirts to benefit kids with cancer
Bill Gardner
Administrator

I got $150 with your name on it.

Thank you for doing such a great job!!

5/12/13, 4:14 PM   #3
Pat O'Connor Fan

Even as much a curmudgeon as some on IOW would like to think I am, childhood cancer really "tugs the ol' heartstrings" for me. This is a great cause and Courty need our help. I know the economy is in the toilet right now, but I am sure more IOWers could help out if they just gave up one shopping trip, or a new pair of the latest Nike shoes, or whatever.
Count me in.

1 member likes this post: Throttle10e
5/13/13, 8:36 AM   #4
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

YOU are my Hero Courtland! HARF brought a "Santa" sized bag of toys to the bowling tournament last year and will again this year. Count HARF in as a sponsor, will be in touch to send you a check, bob.

5/13/13, 12:19 PM   #5
Hamby812

Is there a cut off for sending in donations for this event. Just started a new job today and may be a couple weeks before I could give. If so are donations accepted year round?

Posted via Mobile Device

5/13/13, 3:58 PM   #6
Throttle10e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamby812 View Post
Is there a cut off for sending in donations for this event. Just started a new job today and may be a couple weeks before I could give. If so are donations accepted year round?

Posted via Mobile Device
Donations are accepted year round but the donations for the shirts need to be in ASAP so they can get started on the art work.

Donations can be mailed to:
Solidarity Federal Credit Union
PO Box 2499
Kokomo, IN 46904-2499
make checks to Courty Cares Toy Drive

Toys and travel size toiletries can be mailed to
Courty Cares
2729 Congress Dr
Kokomo, In 46902

Thank you and thanks to all that have already put sponsorship down on the shirts!

Courtland

1 member likes this post: Hamby812
5/14/13, 11:32 AM   #7
ChadSmith

Email sent. Let me know if you need the file for my logo, or if you're just putting the sponsor's names, that's perfectly fine as well. Either way, count me in. "CANCER SUCKS"

Chad Smith

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: mud goodsleeve, Throttle10e
5/15/13, 10:38 AM   #8
Pat O'Connor Fan

I posted a link to this on my FB page this morning, in hopes of helping gain attention to this great project.

5/15/13, 1:09 PM   #9
mud goodsleeve

Race Count This Year: 09

Add Goodsleeve to the sponsor list

5/16/13, 8:38 PM   #10
Throttle10e

Send me your logo Chad!

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by Throttle10e; 5/16/13 at 10:22 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sprint week Tshirts to benefit kids with cancer