IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank you!!
4/11/13, 7:36 PM   #31
wannaracebad

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshuman View Post
Ha yup you are right, he didn't know I was there, and I wasn't ******** about it.. I was simply pointing out that Don was a little off in saying I hit Bradys LR with my RF coming off of two, when it was actually his RR and my Lf off of four.. Don is the one that accused me of trying to spin Brady and didn't get the job done.. And you are also right, I'm just ready to go racing again, we had a really fast car and the driver screwed up.. I'm not too proud to admit a mistake.

Posted via Mobile Device
Your new found line threw one and two was the only line fast enough to pass threw there and would you have hit it five or so laps in a row you would have pulled leader by at least half a straight. It was awesome to watch wish it would of worked out

Posted via Mobile Device

4/11/13, 7:38 PM   #32
SPD 37

I'm sure it was difficult to settle down. 40 laps, difficult track to pass on, and starting mid pack, I think Brady did a good job from 10th to 2nd. Anyway, good luck to you!

Posted via Mobile Device

4/11/13, 8:18 PM   #33
herbie42

Race Count This Year: 1
Race Count Last Year: 45

Shu don't waste yr time you know what happen more than anybody you where the one on the track with them. We'll get them this weekend.

Posted via Mobile Device

4/11/13, 9:30 PM   #34
Re: Thank you!!
RRoberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Bookmiller View Post
I can say in all my years of racing at P ville had I done that to Bob kinser I would leave my helmet on when the race was over
Now Tim..............when did you ever see Bob come off the track with anything less than a Sweet Disposition??

1 member likes this post: agar
4/11/13, 10:03 PM   #35
Re: Thank you!!
Chase Briscoe

Not the best qaulity, but figured it might help some.

4/11/13, 11:25 PM   #36
Racer12

Just going to keep my mouth shut. Think back to around 1999! Pot calling kettle black!

Bob

Posted via Mobile Device

4/11/13, 11:30 PM   #37
Racer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian2h View Post
ok well brady started 11th he bumped shuman out of the way then followed me for several laps and never even pulled up close enough to show me his car so not sure he was faster than me and the turn he ran over me i hit my line good (did not bang the cushen). i had plenty of chances to do that move to bland i just dont race like that. and if it was just a accident then mayby brady should slow down before he runs out of talent.regaurdless he has one coming and if u no who i am i will deliver. and one other thing if it was accidental in his post race interview when he was being boed by the crowd he wouldnt have said (he will just drive harder next time) i guess that meas he will take out more drivers if need be to win. hey in not crying about it im just gonna even the score then he can decide if its over.
Well first try didn't have the quote. Think back to 1999 or 1998. Pot calling the kettle black.

Bob

Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank you!!