IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > South Africa - US drivers racing there in April??
3/8/13, 11:49 AM   #1
South Africa - US drivers racing there in April??
OSF

Can someone provide info. about the annual trip from US sprint car drivers to South Africa? This year, Jim Swain (HOSS driver) and I assume a few others are racing in some pavement wing shows over there in April.

I had no luck finding anything online about this. I found a few youtube videos and the tracks are very tight.

I hear drivers like Jimmy McCune and others have been over there in the past.

Is there a website with more details? Do they pay for the US drivers expenses, do they use their cars?

thanks!

3/8/13, 1:55 PM   #2
Re: South Africa - US drivers racing there in Apri
mccune88

They are running the cars over there and i hear that its Jim swain kevin feeney and bill and brian tyler thats about all i know and not much on a website for the sprints there is a few links on facebook hope this helps but again not much to go on.

1 member likes this post: 46racing
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > South Africa - US drivers racing there in April??