IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Division 2 midgets
2/23/13, 1:45 AM   #41
Re: Division 2 midgets
mlc112468

To all the folks in Ocala so far so fun great learning curve for Lance. Frustrating for him but each lap he learns a little more and has some more fun. ALL of the folks down here have showed great southern hospitality. To all that couldnt make the trip go ahead and pencil it in for next year, come out and support a GREAT group of guys and gals.
Tomorrow night is gonna be good who gets the Winternational Championship?? Well we will see some great talent down here playing in the dirt. Looks like it may be down to two should be a great battle for the Hoosier jacket tomorrow night. Tune in and see what happens.

2/23/13, 2:14 AM   #42
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

Yes the points are very tight....I think Partin has a 2 maybe 3 point advantage over Farney......Does the "BRONZE BULL" go north or stay in the south?....who will wear the "HOOSIER RACING TIRE" 2013 Championship Winternationals jacket? Those questions will be anwsered tomorrow night at BUBBA'S RACEWAY PARK Ocala Florida

Posted via Mobile Device

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

1 member likes this post: DAD
2/23/13, 9:42 AM   #43
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

Oh and thank each and everyone of you for all the kind words and along with all the IOW people I have meet from the great up north....it sure has been very heart felt.....again .....THANK YOU!!!!! Wayne Davis

Posted via Mobile Device

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

2/23/13, 10:00 AM   #44
mlc112468

Good Morning 71 degrees to wake up to is outstanding, nothing like coffee in the morning sun. Well it is almost bittersweet getting up this morning knowing it is our last day to play down here at Bubbas Raceway Park. Tonight should be crazy for the D2 Midgets. Looks like 83 degrees for the green flag tonight. All you guys up north plug it in USACRACING.TV and watch these guys go.

1 member likes this post: DAD
2/23/13, 10:57 AM   #45
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Outlaw View Post
Oh and thank each and everyone of you for all the kind words and along with all the IOW people I have meet from the great up north....it sure has been very heart felt.....again .....THANK YOU!!!!! Wayne Davis

Posted via Mobile Device
Pa Pa Outlaw

If it was easy everybody would be doing it.Promoting is a lot like racing I guess. Its the car that is fastest the last few laps that wins. We start out slow and work on getting better, Trying to get a bunch of Darned Yankees off their Butt and move them south is no easy deal.

I hope the exposure given to your group by these races at Bubba's place will help builds on your local base, showing them Florida folks that there are other types of racing out there without fenders that are faster, safer, and cheaper than what they are used to.

We don't get many crowd shots with the live streaming but I am guessing they might also be a tad low this year. Your in state car count also looks a little low. Sometimes when something new comes along people think to them selves well I'll let them try it out and if it works we might do it next time. Sometimes there is no next time. That happened to us a Fort Wayne last year.

It would be nice if Bubba would let you put a car out front for the fans to look at.

Honest Dad himself

2/23/13, 1:19 PM   #46
Bradleyracing86

Dad, too much LR weight?

Posted via Mobile Device

2/23/13, 1:40 PM   #47
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradleyracing86 View Post
Dad, too much LR weight?

Posted via Mobile Device
We use all the left rear we can get, but we have a different chassis.

Gear it just below rev limiter drive as straight and smooth as you can and build up your momentum every lap. You ain't going to beat that guy by out dragging him on the start flag, as long as he is pinched down you can run with him but once he build up a head of steam>>>BY-BY. Do not "PARTY" too much also.

Good Luck Guys

Honest Dad himself

2/23/13, 4:08 PM   #48
backitin

That really sucks about the car count for the minisprints. It says alot for the promotor to still payout the full purse. Awhile back I offered up 50 bucks towards the purse, I'd still be glad to anty up the money, shoot me a pm to where I can send you a check, aint much but I guess every little bit helps.
Bob

2/23/13, 6:54 PM   #49
mlc112468

Just about ready for night 3 at Bubbas Raceway Park. Farney and Partin tied in points. Not just that Fortune was fast until a late race mishap. The Bradley brothers were rollin last night too, so we will see what happens on the 3rd and final night. Who will be the Hoosier Tire Winternationals D2 Champion. Maybe Davis and Lance will have a better night. Good luck to all the fellas be safe!

2/23/13, 9:48 PM   #50
DAD

I don't have any audio, looks like midgets took hot laps and I think??? they just did a group qualify session, not really sure. Looks like they might have more or different cars out there too!

Honest Dad himself

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Division 2 midgets