IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > First it was Sandy, now its USAC!!!
12/12/12, 10:21 AM   #21
Re: First it was Sandy, now its USAC!!!
hoosierboy05

For the true racing fans here in the east coast, that truly enjoy seeing sprint cars without the tin on top of the sprint car, this is our favorite week of the year. We certainly appreciate everyone who comes in (racers, car owners, crew members, etc.) and race and put this together every year for us, knowing its not easy anymore with the cost of everything. Regardless of the track conditions, its wingless racing at its best. Unfortunately, the tracks and track preppers here in the east coast prepare of the tracks for what they know, winged racing .. not to much going to be done about that. But Grandview and Port last year was some of the better racing last year. I know this wingless/USAC sprint car fan will go to whatever track they are running at in June and watch and appreciate what it is I am watching . Hope to see everyone come in this year.

2 members like this post: davidm, Ty
12/12/12, 1:22 PM   #22
Re: First it was Sandy, now its USAC!!!
c47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty View Post
Great post Daron. Us east coast fans miss you putting on a show out here. I wish ARDC could work with USAC somehow so that some guys could bring the Sprint Car and the Midget to the east coast.
i heard rumors that may let that happen, then i heard its not going to happen, then i heard no one knows whats happening.....so the only thing is just wait and see what happens

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > First it was Sandy, now its USAC!!!