IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Levi
11/12/12, 3:04 PM   #11
Re: Levi
trencherman

Well shoot I was hoping to vote on Jeffs penalty! .. Instead of tearing up equipment set up a boxing ring and trade any penalties for action at the start- finish line with gloves. The fight was almost the most exciting part of the race

3 members like this post: Eldora Three, racegal, racephoto1
11/12/12, 5:16 PM   #12
Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviJones20 View Post
Bill, you don't have to give me a free shirt, I will trade you! Also as far as pi$$ing off the iow family goes. I know that I have people who have my back and those who try to break my back on this site. I have visited this site since before anyone even cared I raced a sprint car and it is a good way to worry about aomething other than real world issues for a bit. Why don't we talk about hagans first usac championship, or Clauson beating out two Indiana legends to win championship, or even wishing Larson loved usac more than woo!

Levi

Posted via Mobile Device
Hope your recovery is going well and we see you again next year.

11/12/12, 5:34 PM   #13
boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviJones20 View Post
Bill, you don't have to give me a free shirt, I will trade you! Also as far as pi$$ing off the iow family goes. I know that I have people who have my back and those who try to break my back on this site. I have visited this site since before anyone even cared I raced a sprint car and it is a good way to worry about aomething other than real world issues for a bit. Why don't we talk about hagans first usac championship, or Clauson beating out two Indiana legends to win championship, or even wishing Larson loved usac more than woo!

Levi

Posted via Mobile Device
Levi, Will you be in the 20 car next year ?

11/12/12, 6:16 PM   #14
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

What slays me is when people are SO apalled when someone who it is very out of character for shows a human emotion but the guys (and gal) who act like that every week or every other week it is so normal every one expects it so it's okay.
I have heard people say, "I lost respect for so and so"! Because he showed a human emotion one time in his whole career!

7 members like this post: Joe Kidd, luckybuc97, Morgan7m, racephoto1, trencherman, Xflagman
11/12/12, 8:07 PM   #15
lovindirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeserx View Post
I actually like Levi but idk if I like him as much if he's gonna slam my favorite website like that.

Posted via Mobile Device
Sounds like someone else wants a free T also. LOL
Just messing wit ya.

2 members like this post: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, racegal
11/12/12, 9:38 PM   #16
i love dirt track racing

Put the madman in that gat

Posted via Mobile Device

11/12/12, 9:46 PM   #17
reeserx

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovindirt View Post
Sounds like someone else wants a free T also. LOL
Just messing wit ya.
Haha! Actually I got a free one. His wife had a contest on twitter during sprint week and I won a free shirt lol

Posted via Mobile Device

11/12/12, 9:57 PM   #18
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

See alot of butt kissing now...thats prolly only time levi has posted on here

Posted via Mobile Device

3 members like this post: Ch138, j.estes88, Morgan7m
11/15/12, 2:29 PM   #19
bigmojo5

What surprises me is how you can attack someone as some of you did with Levi, and then be shocked that he's not happy about it.
When some of those attackers get attacked, they get PO'd too. The worst part of the internet is that it allows hateful, and often inaccurate, things to be said by faceless people.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Levi