IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > RFactor Racing
11/9/12, 11:44 AM   #11
Re: RFactor Racing
the_77H

agree on only dirt tracks. But the modified addon sucks. Stick to lates (DLM1 or DLM2 idc..) and the sprints and midgets. Working on a facebook page that we can send out dates, times, track etc.. And I really don't know anything about getting servers to work, might have to talk sometime and work it out.

11/9/12, 11:45 AM   #12
UberKuhlMan

Race Count This Year: 22
Race Count Last Year: 70

As far as track versions go, there are different versions that work better with the different classes. It makes it a little difficult to get everyone the correct version, but if we set up an email list it wouldn't be too tough and it would be worth it in the end. (Would make the racing better)

1 member likes this post: the_77H
11/9/12, 11:54 AM   #13
the_77H

http://www.facebook.com/IndianaRFactorDirtRacing

I just created this.. I know not everyone is on facebook, but I don't think you have to be a registered user to view that page. Like I said, I'm one of the last people to ask for technical help but I think a page just for this would be helpful.

If someone can post some links for tracks and cars, I'll throw them up on that page. lets see what we can get going here

11/9/12, 8:37 PM   #14
kingmod5

Would love to do rfactor. Where do I download the software to my computer. More info. would be appreciated. Thanks.

2 members like this post: lightning01, luckybuc97
11/11/12, 4:51 PM   #15
trooper

We run a leauge over on www.wooracing.net
Right now we are running pavement mods midway through the season, in the spring we are going to run dirt mods, using the modified mania mod tweaked to our liking.

We have previously run the SBS non-wing sprints and they are by far my favorite cars to run.

Anyone is welcome to come race with us and we would love to help as much as we can.

If there is any interest go to the website or contact us at
spinex@wooracing.net

11/11/12, 11:14 PM   #16
McInturff Racing

If we can get this up and going, I'm in. Sounds like a way to help beat the off season blahs.

1 member likes this post: the_77H
11/12/12, 9:01 AM   #17
the_77H

Had quite a few people join the facebook group.. Again, if you don't have facebook I think you can still click the page and view it.

HotShoe65s and I threw some links up on the page on how to download the software, tracks and cars.

Once I get my computer and everything set back up at home I'll start putting dates up...

so keep an eye on this page for dates and links for help

http://www.facebook.com/IndianaRFactorDirtRacing

11/12/12, 9:34 AM   #18
the_77H

Video on how to install the Dirt Late Model add on

11/12/12, 9:35 AM   #19
Dalton Dietrich

Race Count This Year: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooper View Post
We run a leauge over on www.wooracing.net
Right now we are running pavement mods midway through the season, in the spring we are going to run dirt mods, using the modified mania mod tweaked to our liking.

Just so you know, you can't take a mod and change it. That is someone else's property. At that point your pretty much stealing there work, especially if it is going to be handed out to others.

11/12/12, 10:08 AM   #20
matte_black76

I don't see the problem, heck I created the kartfactor mod and didn't have time to finish it properly. Since then it has been improved on many times but still with my base work intact. I say if you can make it better do it.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > RFactor Racing