IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > King of the indiana tq's at charlestown, in
10/4/12, 3:41 PM   #11
Re: King of the indiana tq's at charlestown, in
Rex

Big thanks to Jay Parks for letting me drive the #40 car, I know you are proud of my third place finish. Thanks for the opportunity to move up from karting, it was a dream come true.

Rex Griffin

1 member likes this post: #1Brad Kuhn Fan
10/4/12, 5:44 PM   #12
Kenneth.Howard13

Thanks to Terry Eaglin and T.E. Motorsports for letting me run the number 27 in my first TQ race.

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: #1Brad Kuhn Fan
10/5/12, 11:26 PM   #13
speidel21

Not sure if they are thinking of running sprints there or not, but there was one sprint there that showed up later in the night and did a hot lap session. Didn't get to watch him, not sure if the track wanted him to test it out or if he was just testing his car.

10/6/12, 1:55 PM   #14
thebus79h

I think sprints could work there, but I wouldn't be in the pit grandstands during. Catch fence needs to be much taller, looked very sturdy, but would like to see it taller.

Posted via Mobile Device

10/7/12, 3:16 PM   #15
Drew Tarr

I was the sprint that hot lapped that night. The track was nice enough to let me come over and take a few laps and make sure my miss was gone. Bryan (the owner) asked if I thought sprints could race there. I told him "absolutely" I would love to see something happen there. Perhaps maybe even something this year,if there was enough interest???

Posted via Mobile Device

10/8/12, 10:32 PM   #16
tim kelley

First I want to Congradulate Nick for his win. I am very happy that The track finally got reopened. As you know I wanted to open it, but things didn't work out. Drew, sprints put on a good show at Charlestown. I remember Eddie Levitt won the Joe James, Pat O'C race there in the mid 90's. Now that I have a sprinter, I hope we can run there. Tim

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > King of the indiana tq's at charlestown, in