Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Saldana/Kahne Split
9/27/12, 10:42 AM   #21
Re: Saldana/Kahne Split
El1teBr33ze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hojolima View Post
Yung Money
!!!!
Kyle Larson told me on Twitter yesterday that if he was offered a KKR ride in 2013, he would definitely consider it, but noted that he would not be able to run a full schedule in any division.

9/27/12, 11:33 AM   #22
Gee2

We got to keep in mind that Joey and the other outlaws didnt have Sammy Swindell to contend with on a full time basis in the past like they have this year. I understand that competition is tough but Sammy has been on fire with A main wins, something like 13 or so wins?

1 member likes this post: opnwhlmnd
9/28/12, 1:57 PM   #23
captrat

Who cares. This is a forum for non-wing cars. Now if the rumor is they are going to move out of the slot car world into something which is not locked down like a magnet; now that would be news!

9/28/12, 2:45 PM   #24
Danny Burton

Quote:
Originally Posted by captrat View Post
Who cares. This is a forum for non-wing cars. Now if the rumor is they are going to move out of the slot car world into something which is not locked down like a magnet; now that would be news!
Read the name of this message board.

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

6 members like this post: burris7555, Gee2, rclaridge, ronmil
9/28/12, 2:48 PM   #25
ACP

www.indiananonwingopenwheel.com

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: Dgentry51, spicoli
9/28/12, 3:15 PM   #26
Russ

I just hope the ride stays on tour. There are alot of guys that are deserving of a shot in a top notch ride. If Kasey wants to win a championship though, the pool of guys of that caliber is very small. Dale Blaney would be my choice. But I would give consideration to Jason Meyers, Terry McCarl, Jason Sides, Jason Johnson or Tim Kaeding. I expect Saldana will land on his feet. He is too good to be sitting at home. Someone will hook up with him and win some races.

1 member likes this post: Goffmotorsports
9/28/12, 3:19 PM   #27
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by captrat View Post
You might be mistaken. The name of the board doesn't say anything about being non-wing only.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

4 members like this post: Dalton Dietrich, El1teBr33ze, interpreter66, ronmil
9/28/12, 4:05 PM   #28
treecitytornado

Dale Blaney would be a great choice, along with Tim Shaffer, Jac Haudenschild, Daryn Pittman, and David Gravel.

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: stroud21
9/28/12, 5:02 PM   #29
El1teBr33ze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
I just hope the ride stays on tour. There are alot of guys that are deserving of a shot in a top notch ride. If Kasey wants to win a championship though, the pool of guys of that caliber is very small. Dale Blaney would be my choice. But I would give consideration to Jason Meyers, Terry McCarl, Jason Sides, Jason Johnson or Tim Kaeding. I expect Saldana will land on his feet. He is too good to be sitting at home. Someone will hook up with him and win some races.
I think Jason Johnson would be a great choice. Not saying he needs to prove himself, but put him in equipment like KKR and there's no turning back!

But any of that group is a possibility (Blaney would be my overall pick). If he looks for someone part time like Sweet runs, there's a good chance Yung Money might step up.

9/29/12, 2:36 PM   #30
Midget 89

Seems most people here are concerned with who will get the ride than where Joey will land. I think he deserves better.

4 members like this post: DaveP63, flatout, MEAT
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Saldana/Kahne Split