IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Levi Jones Done For Season
8/29/12, 10:38 PM   #41
Re: Levi Jones Done For Season
Rpracing1

40 posts of speculation so far....

2 members like this post: Johnhunt
8/29/12, 10:39 PM   #42
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossuks View Post
My guess is Chevy is upset with USAC and would support Tony parking both the 10 and the 20.

Was TSR also docked 25 pts. or just Levi?
25 driver and owner points.

Winston Churchill

8/29/12, 11:24 PM   #43
Hamby812

If Drivers didn't race because they were in pain you wouldn't see many drivers out there past 25. Once the green flies a lot of that pain goes away. It's 2 days later when they are at home trying to get out of bed in the morning that it is probably most apparent.[/QUOTE]
I know all of that....I'm sure of us do. But I thought I made it clear this was more than pain. Pain is one thing, not feeling your hands while trying to drive in another.....

Posted via Mobile Device

8/29/12, 11:54 PM   #44
dirtfan98

Race Count This Year: 10
Race Count Last Year: 5

It would b cool to see Chase in it, but he's already in top ten! What about Kyle Cummings, or lil shu? Both wouldnt be bad choices! Wouldn't mind blake Fitzpatrick either! All give u a great chance to win! Hope he does put someone in the seat though! Jmo

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: jim goerge, SprintcarZF
8/30/12, 12:08 AM   #45
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydesdale View Post
What about Daron Clayton! The guy could win right off the bat, and not to mention he's got a great fan base, and very fan friendly. He's been fast ever since he started back up this year. Yeah he wrecked once, but do you want to run up front, or a be a field filler? Also, I agree Chase Stockton would be a good canidate, or heck what about TMez? I loved his interview at the Smackdown!
That was a great interview. I don't think I remember so much positive reaction from a crowd to an interview that wasn't done with someone who is very popular and had just won a very competitive race. Well done, TMez!

2 members like this post: flatout18, I Miss Manzy
8/30/12, 3:56 AM   #46
ImissAscot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Halpert View Post
Why have I not heard of these lingering problems before? All I can say is Go Dave!!!

Posted via Mobile Device
So just to be clear how many driver's do call you to tell you of all the pain they do or do not have ? ?

8/30/12, 5:00 AM   #47
hoosierdaddy

I always enjoy reading a thread that starts with a "driver being done for the season" and ends up being a "I think so and so should drive it". SMH

4 members like this post: duel, fish, Johnhunt, Midget 89
8/30/12, 5:25 AM   #48
fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy View Post
I always enjoy reading a thread that starts with a "driver being done for the season" and ends up being a "I think so and so should drive it". SMH
This modern day stuff is kinda cool really. We get a chance to put our heads together and decide who will fill the seat at TSR.
My vote is for Josh Spencer.
Last edited by fish; 8/30/12 at 5:30 AM.

8/30/12, 6:15 AM   #49
RATHER B RACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayor31 View Post
wonder if they will put anyone in the seat to keep owner points going? Personally dont care but would love to see tony put someone in the seat to show there talent. Possibly a young chase stockton or someone like that. Jmo

posted via mobile device
i think brian hayden now that's a gasser
Last edited by RATHER B RACING; 8/30/12 at 6:25 AM.

3 members like this post: dirtfan98, OTSNWR, wannaracebad
8/30/12, 8:27 AM   #50
Seadog

Didn't Steve Kinser have similar surgery on his neck last year during the off season? I believe he recovered nicely and here's hoping that Levi does the same.

Some of you posters are real ********. It just reinforces my reason for not coming around here much any more.

10 members like this post: 2fast4u, 38DD, DirtyD, duel, Jerry Spencer, KRJoyce1, kundog, Midget 89, midget96
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Levi Jones Done For Season