IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The Surprise winner of ISW?
7/6/12, 7:37 AM   #41
rclaridge

MDC,if his motor will last!!

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, jim goerge
7/6/12, 8:49 AM   #42
Re: The Surprise winner of ISW?
randy j

Chase Briscoe, Justin Grant, Lil Shu, there is some dam good talent running sprint cars around Indiana now for sure. Bland would be another one that comes to mind. looking forward to the shows I can make for sure

7/6/12, 9:31 AM   #43
boomer

Chase stocken

---------- Post added at 9:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:22 AM ----------

Chase stocken

1 member likes this post: Morin Racing 98
7/6/12, 9:35 AM   #44
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

Just stop and think about this...How lucky are you guy's that live in or around the state of Indiana....ALL the TALENT we have been speaking about would or could be track champions if they raced elsewhere...here and all the south it is TAXI CAB racing, until I formed a non wing lightning sprint series...hell I can't even get someone to come up to ISW to help out on motel room and expenses, so I'm going to try to make up by myself since my best friend and ex Stanbrough crew chief (Benjie Mills) passed away a few months back...anyway what I was eluding to was the fact here in Florida you might have 4-5 LM drivers or 3-4 sprint drivers that could win on weekly shows but up there you have 10 SOLID drivers that can win then another 12-15 that has a chance to win. 3 years I lived in Kokomo 4 blocks from the speedway and those Summers was the best years..I was a wuss and could not do the winters being I was a steel erector and working outside every day. Moved back to Florida only to fall and break my back in 3 places...

anyway EVERY PICK so far is a DANG good pick and could pull off a win and to me it would not be an upset because there is so much TALENT!!!

Hope to see and meet all my IOW friends at ISW in a few weeks if I can make it...Wayne Davis

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

2 members like this post: Mud Packer, Tim Bookmiller
7/6/12, 10:02 AM   #45
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Outlaw View Post
Just stop and think about this...How lucky are you guy's that live in or around the state of Indiana....ALL the TALENT we have been speaking about would or could be track champions if they raced elsewhere...here and all the south it is TAXI CAB racing, until I formed a non wing lightning sprint series...hell I can't even get someone to come up to ISW to help out on motel room and expenses, so I'm going to try to make up by myself since my best friend and ex Stanbrough crew chief (Benjie Mills) passed away a few months back...anyway what I was eluding to was the fact here in Florida you might have 4-5 LM drivers or 3-4 sprint drivers that could win on weekly shows but up there you have 10 SOLID drivers that can win then another 12-15 that has a chance to win. 3 years I lived in Kokomo 4 blocks from the speedway and those Summers was the best years..I was a wuss and could not do the winters being I was a steel erector and working outside every day. Moved back to Florida only to fall and break my back in 3 places...

anyway EVERY PICK so far is a DANG good pick and could pull off a win and to me it would not be an upset because there is so much TALENT!!!

Hope to see and meet all my IOW friends at ISW in a few weeks if I can make it...Wayne Davis
I hope for your sake Wayne that you can make it. I enjoy this week of racing more than most others throughout the year. Probably because I am on vaction and can sit by the motorhome and visit with folks. Hope to meet you on your visit back to Indiana.

I also don't really have a surprise pick. Seeing most of these guys on a regular basis, I think they are all capable of pulling off the victory. Just looking forward to a relaxing time and enjoying the racing action that ISW provides.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
Last edited by Mud Packer; 7/6/12 at 10:04 AM.

7/6/12, 10:25 AM   #46
ImissAscot

Got to keep it real and go with one of my Cali Boy's and say Ryan Bernal will get a "W" during I.S.W.

7/6/12, 10:33 AM   #47
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissAscot View Post
Got to keep it real and go with one of my Cali Boy's and say Ryan Bernal will get a "W" during I.S.W.
Bernal's deal with Kunz fell through

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

7/6/12, 12:07 PM   #48
wolfracer69

what is th chance Bernal can run 1 of the robbie rice 22s for sprint week

7/6/12, 12:27 PM   #49
dirtfan24

Race Count Last Year: 52

Byran clausen is due

7/6/12, 2:43 PM   #50
Eatin Dirt

Wes Mac or Burton........

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The Surprise winner of ISW?