IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Midget Week at Lincoln Park Speedway
6/14/12, 1:03 PM   #11
Re: Midget Week at Lincoln Park Speedway
cwfan08

Race Count This Year: 17

I hope they group qualify..sometimes watching single qualifying is alright..but it seemed to drag on last night..either way i will be at a race track and thats all that matters

6/14/12, 1:03 PM   #12
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
I would usually agree with you on that but considering how late it lasted last night I wished they had group qualified. It was a short night in bed and no fun coming to work this morning.
I was thinking the same thing. Last yr with group qualifying at Gas City it was a much quicker paced show. I packed it in after the midget feature. Not everyone is on vacation/retired.

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, racefan20
6/14/12, 1:09 PM   #13
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn View Post
I was thinking the same thing. Last yr with group qualifying at Gas City it was a much quicker paced show. I packed it in after the midget feature. Not everyone is on vacation/retired.
What a wuss. You missed the thundercar feature and everything.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

1 member likes this post: Andrew S. Quinn
6/14/12, 1:25 PM   #14
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
What a wuss. You missed the thundercar feature and everything.
Yeah I wussed out. The road construction on I-69 helped me to wuss out after last Friday night when it added an extra half hour drive to my trip home. It was 10:45 when I left last night,and I got home around 12:30 and got up at 5:15 this morning for work.

I like the thunder cars,and especially last Friday night when they rejuvinated the track. As another member here said a few yrs ago if he ran the track and made the rules he would make the thundercars run the most agressive snow tire available to chew the track back up !!!

Just think how much money Haubstadt would save in ripping the track up if they ran snow tired thunder cars instead of John Deere Tractors !!! Heheheeheheh
Last edited by Andrew S. Quinn; 6/14/12 at 1:27 PM.

6/14/12, 2:13 PM   #15
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn View Post
Yeah I wussed out. The road construction on I-69 helped me to wuss out after last Friday night when it added an extra half hour drive to my trip home. It was 10:45 when I left last night,and I got home around 12:30 and got up at 5:15 this morning for work.

I like the thunder cars,and especially last Friday night when they rejuvinated the track. As another member here said a few yrs ago if he ran the track and made the rules he would make the thundercars run the most agressive snow tire available to chew the track back up !!!

Just think how much money Haubstadt would save in ripping the track up if they ran snow tired thunder cars instead of John Deere Tractors !!! Heheheeheheh
That's an interesting idea, Andrew! Maybe we should suggest that to Loris Helfrich.

6/14/12, 2:30 PM   #16
Saldana Racing Products

We will be out there as well.

6/14/12, 3:14 PM   #17
VSneader2

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 11

Should be there around or just after 6, have to drop one of the little off at grandmas at 5 in brownsburg. Hope there are still some good seats when I get there.

6/14/12, 3:34 PM   #18
Danny Burton

Leaving in maybe 15 minutes and bringing a semi-famous little boy with me.

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

6/14/12, 3:40 PM   #19
cleatziff

Last year the wife and I got there about 15 minutes before they started racing and didn't have any trouble getting a great seat. I am excited for tonight!

6/14/12, 4:33 PM   #20
dffuchs83

Does anyone know where I can park a rig with trailer in walking distance in area would like to go never been to lps thank.

Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Midget Week at Lincoln Park Speedway