IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > AMSA - MMSA Schedules
1/23/12, 8:30 PM   #41
Re: AMSA - MMSA Schedules
Phylo82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom23 View Post
Well, we are looking to get started with these cars, and I can tell you it does get a little disconcerting with all of the back and forth over sanctioning bodies, gas / alky this weight that weight etc. The only saving grace is that we have run quartermidgets many years so we are well used to dysfunctional!
HA HA!!! Maybe that's why it doesn't bother us either. Between QMA and USAC quarter midgets was like a soap opera. We got out before all hell broke loose at Mini Indy......from what I hear it's still a mess.

I wouldn't worry too much about the bickering. It really has no impact on what happens at the track. A lot of the bickering that goes on is by folks you won't see at the track anyway.

1/24/12, 12:54 AM   #42
dorsettracing10

Thanks DAD .. I just listen to great guys like you, howard McCormick and my grandfather and I make sure that I do the best I can! It's not any fun if everyone is feuding and not getting along! Mini-sprint racing is a hobby and none of us will make a living at mini sprint racing so we all need to understand that and enjoy and be appreciative that we are capable and able to sit down in a race car that exceeds 100mph on some of the best tracks in the world racing against the best mini sprint drivers in the world! I sometimes forget myself to tell my grandpa thank you because without him i would not be racing and I think many of us youngsters and even middle aged racers that owe there racing career to there dads, gparents ,etc... to end this feud I think everyone should grow up have some fun and race our a**es off as much as we can !!!!!

As DAD would say : Honest Drew Himself!
( not going to steal ur line just this once)

Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------
Mike m
Yes it's my car from last year and I have a new hench! I can't tell you who is driving our other car cuz its a secret all I can tell u is he has raced with us before and is a very fast rocket!

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: DAD
1/24/12, 1:03 AM   #43
Mike M 67

Oh, now you have my curiosity up. Is it Denny? Come on you can tell us.

Mike

1/24/12, 3:09 AM   #44
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

come to Florida Mike and find out

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

1/24/12, 11:39 AM   #45
dorsettracing10

Not Denny! Guess again...

Posted via Mobile Device

1/24/12, 12:43 PM   #46
TNR22

I heard it is Harry Jones

QUOTE=dorsettracing10;268610]Not Denny! Guess again...

Posted via Mobile Device[/QUOTE]

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: Bradleyracing86, tricky3t33
1/24/12, 12:52 PM   #47
Mike M 67

O.K. I am going to now go with Howard McCormick.

Mike

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

I would, But I already used my vacation on the Chili bowl. Besides our cars are in several pieces right now. Lol. Hope to be back together around the middle of March.

Thanks for the invite. Maybe next year.

Mike

1/24/12, 2:12 PM   #48
harry jones

very funny guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have 4 Mini Sprints of my own That I have drivers in. and they all race in Mi. don't need someone elses.
You all think what you want, but I am not this somebodysmam or what ever she/he is. I am from Sagolo Mi. and I own
about half of the town. any more questions guys. Tired of all this b-s

1/24/12, 3:02 PM   #49
dorsettracing10

No its not harry Jones and no its not Howard!!! Keep guessing!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

1/24/12, 4:21 PM   #50
DAD

Drew

"Bill Jones" is available he would require on board oxygen, a/c, and overtime for anything over 5 laps, a 20" seat would also be nice.

Honest Dad himself

---------- Post added at 3:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry jones View Post
very funny guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have 4 Mini Sprints of my own That I have drivers in. and they all race in Mi. don't need someone elses.
You all think what you want, but I am not this somebodysmam or what ever she/he is. I am from Sagolo Mi. and I own
about half of the town. any more questions guys. Tired of all this b-s
Harry

Would that be "MMMS" Mid Michigan Mini Sprints Merritt Michigan. It would be nice to have a schedule maybe we could come up and race with you guy's sometimes this summer. People always look a lot different in person. We are pretty layed back at the race track and I bet you probably are too.

What did you think of the Chili Bowl. I sure missed it this year but Fort Wayne took it all out of me.

Honest Dad himself

Ok ****not Merritt Mi 5 hrs and a boat ride to get there
Last edited by DAD; 1/24/12 at 4:28 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > AMSA - MMSA Schedules