IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Wally Sexton Still in a fight but ready for Ft. Wa
11/19/11, 4:20 PM   #1
Wally Sexton Still in a fight but ready for Ft. Wa
indywally

Hi I am appreciative of all the calls and emails during this last year while I have been so ill. I am on the heart transplant list and am tentatively scheduled for a pacemaker on Dec 5th but they have put it off twice so far so I am not getting to excited about it...The chemo on the two areas in my left leg and right hip are going well and as yet I have not gotten sick from the treatments. I hope to see you all at the Expo and I am preparing cars for Ft. Wayne and the Tulsa Shootout. I have the black 22 Focus car that Joe Liqouri won all those races in available for the indoor race at Ft. Wayne at $1500 for both nights.the shootout in Tulsa is $2500 for both nights.Contact me at 317-625-1232 of your interested
Last edited by indywally; 11/19/11 at 4:22 PM.

11/19/11, 6:57 PM   #2
kennystidamracing

You and your family will be in our prayers.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Wally Sexton Still in a fight but ready for Ft. Wa